Private, freshly renovated apartment in a classic DC row home. 2 blocks to Metro, walking distance to Zoo, just over 2 miles to While House and Convention Center, tons of restaurants nearby. Bed sleeps two adults. Air mattress for two available upon request.
This is a private apartment in a Victorian row home. You will have your own living room, kitchen (stocked with the essentials, including a full-size oven, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker), bathroom, bedroom and washer and dryer. You have your own thermostat and hot water heater. Basically, this space is yours to call home! My wife, dog and I live in the house above the apartment if you need anything.
You have your own entrance and exit.
Общение с гостями
You may see my wife and I in the front or back garden. If you need anything, we are right upstairs.
- No smoking means no smoking any substance. No kidding.
- Lock door behind you.
- Must be comfortable sharing outdoor space with small, older dog who lives in house upstairs.
- No parties.
- No overnight guests who are not part of Airbnb reservation.
- Coffee is provided. Guests must provide their own meals.
- Flexible check-in and check-out is available. Just communicate your needs.