Unlike anything on the peninsula! Experience the utmost tranquility while within close proximity to all the Monterey area has to offer in this lovingly crafted modern home. Breathtaking views, high-end amenities and your own private spa!
Perched on top of a sunny hillside with breathtaking views, this home includes a large open floor plan, designer kitchen, master bedroom with private deck, memory-foam mattress, HD projection and surround sound entertainment. Step outside to enjoy a large entertaining deck with outdoor furniture, an aquaponic greenhouse, outdoor shower, hot tub, propane fire pit and wood fired sauna.
A little more about what the home offers:
-Central air heating and cooling + radiant heat in the bathroom floor.
-Cable TV with HD channels from comcast that can be watched on the projector at night.
- Wireless speakers so you can listen to music on the decks and in the hot tub.
- x-box 360. There are a handful of games that go with it.
-There is Wireless internet available
- There is a washer and dryer in unit with detergent provided.
- Four robes for hot tub, outdoor shower and sauna use.
- Board games, cornhole and outdoor darts.
- two Monterey Bay Aquarium guest passes for daily use.
- Included in 3 nights rent or more is a complimentary bottle of local organic wine from Heller.
-The master bedroom has a private deck.
-The second bedroom has a private entrance and a deck.
-People are free to sample from the garden.
-There is a BBQ and and outdoor propane heater on the main deck.
- there is an outdoor fire pit and dart board in the outdoor lounge.
-Accommodates 6 people - Additional blow-up mattress located in guest bedroom.
Guests have full private access to the home, private parking, and private access to the hot tub, outdoor shower, sauna and green house.
Общение с гостями
We are available for any questions or concerns. We, the home owners, currently live on the property with VERY separate living quarters and entrance. If its privacy your after, you won't be disappointed here.
Другие важные подробности
Driveway is long and steep. Keep climbing - you have to go high to reach the sky.
- 6 people max, including children.
-Children are welcome and encouraged to visit. However, they DO need to be supervised at all times. As a hillside property, this home has many potentially dangerous steps and ledges.
- 3 vehicle maximum
- Pets are welcome with property managers approval.
- Check out is 11AM.
- Tenants are NOT to disturb neighboring properties.
My girlfriend and I are ER nurses with a chronic case of the travel bug. We've been traveling as much as we can spanning the last 10+ years. After a day of travel we usually hit the sack in the form of an actual sack (camping, that is) but we also appreciate and partake in the occasional Airbnb listing to spoil ourselves. As hosts we are welcoming and accommodating but will also give you the utmost privacy. Whether we are hosting or booking ourselves, we believe in the power of travel and enabling adventure for ourselves and for others in whatever way we can. Happy trails! Jake