My apartment is very close to the nearest station, just 160m away!!
It takes 6mins from Odori station. It is good for shopping and sightseeing. Very cute room!!
We provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and a hairdryer, 4
【Luggage Storage Service】
If you need a place for your luggage, please feel free to ask for the information of luggage storage service near the center of Sapporo City.
Welcome to our apartment for 4! Our apartment is located only 6 mins from Odori Station by subway. It has easy access to everywhere in Sapporo including the TV Tower, Odori Park, 2 Jo Ichiba (seafood market), and Tanukikoji(Shopping Promenade). It comfortably accommodates you with 4 single futons.! If traveling in large groups we have several another room in the same building so feel free to inquire for availability!
Since our place is your home during your stay in Sapporo, you can freely use everything in it.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, microwave, kettle and hairdryer
· Our home is equipped with air conditioning.
· BEDS: 4 single futons, max for 4 people.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Общение с гостями
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Sapporo. This includes: directions from New Chitose airport, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in our home and our personal recommendations for exploring Sapporo!
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay. I also have an assistant working for me in Sapporo. If you need any help, please feel free to contact my assistant.
У этого хозяина 135 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, nice to meet you!
My name is Yukie.
I am looking forward to meeting a variety of people.
Please get along with me♪