My place is close to cross country skiing, hiking, snow showing, restaurants, brew pubs, dining, family-friendly activities & nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the coziness. Wood stove, hot tub under the stars, comfy bed, soft bamboo sheets, quiet neighborhood & beautiful views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets). Only 45 minutes to an hour to ski resorts & snow boarding or gambling & 45 min. to Denver. 420 Friendly;-)
-420 friendly! Vape indoors ok. No smoking inside house.
- If you are a smoker, all butts must be extinguished in an ashtray provided to prevent forest fires.
- If using the fire pit, the fire department must be called prior to starting the fire and after it has been extinguished. There will be a 5 gallon bucket provided and it must be full prior to starting a camp fire. No fires if it is windy. Sometimes we have fire restrictions.
-Smoking outdoors only when there is not a local fire ban. During fire ban, any smoking is confined to your vehicle.
- No additional guests are permitted onsite.
-Guest are expected to clean up after themselves. Either wash the dishes by hand or rinse and place in dishwasher. I will run the dishwasher
- Do not leave garbage or food outside that will attract wildlife.
- When departing, take out recycles & trash to receptacles provided.
- Strip beds and leave all towels, linens and washcloths in a pile in the laundry basket provided.
- When outside, be respectful of neighbors and keep noise level down. No loud music.
- Quiet time after 11pm.
- Do not ask neighbors for directions or information. Call me instead.
У этого хозяина 53 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I enjoy gardening, hiking, live music & lots of adventure. I began traveling after graduating from high school and found my way around the world working on yachts. Mostly sail boats but in Australia I joined a fishing boat called El Zorro. They were out to beat the worlds record for catching the largest Marlin in the world. I got a lot of experience serving guest and cooking on yachts. I have been an Evergreen resident now for 26 years and love mountain living.