My lovely fully furnished home is very close to the airport, downtown Jax, restaurants and dining, and nightlife. It's also about 30 minutes away from Jax Beach. My place is suitable for families, couples, business travelers, traveling medical staff, corporate housing, military personnel or any temporary housing solution.
Pet Friendly! Small furry friends are welcomed. I have a beautiful backyard off of a pond with a fountain.
Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere inside my home. (Garage included)
You may smoke outside in the backyard.
2. OVERNIGHT GUESTS:
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight at the property. Any other person at the property is the sole responsibility of the Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to on the SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT.
3. EXCESSIVE NOISE:
Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00pm – 8:00am. My home is not a PARTY HOUSE. My guests are expected to behave like RESPONSIBLE ADULTS.
4. APPLIANCES: Appliances are for their intended uses ONLY.
5. PETS: Pets are permitted only with my prior approval and the Pet Fee of $150 per pet must be paid at booking and Pet Addendum must be completed. Pets are only allowed by the renter of the SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT. No outside pets are allowed on the property.
There is space for one vehicle inside the garage. All others must utilize the driveway or Street Parking.
7. HOUSEKEEPING: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
I suggest you bring your own beach towels.
I do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
8. GARBAGE: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacles located in the garage. There is a schedule on the refrigerator with the Trash Removal Days. (Regular trash must be curbside every Sunday night)
9. HOT TUB: NO ACCESS.
10. FIREPLACES: My fireplaces are for DECORATION PURPOSES ONLY!!
11. WATER AND SEPTIC: The house is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1,000.00. STORMS OR HURRICANES: No refunds will be given for storms, hurricanes or any act of God. However, arrangements can be made to stay at a later date upon availability.
13. NO USE OF STREET DRUGS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY.
14. For security purposes I have cameras OUTSIDE of the perimeter of my home. And one in my garage.
15. I have Key Card Access and Smart Locks. You must have a smart phone and download the August App to gain entry to my home.
Small business owner with 2 startup companies in North Dakota.
I travel often and just relocated to Fargo full time. Looking for nice people to enjoy my beautiful home while I'm away! I hope you enjoy it as much I do!!