Charming home is a one story building with a Master's suite downstairs , and three single rooms upstairs. Two of the single rooms share a bathroom , while the other single room ( Allure) , has its own bathroom.
There is a large living room and a kitchen downstairs .
House rules will be given to guests upon arrival.
Parties , not the loud ones , are allowed and as long as they won't disturb the neighbors in the neighborhood.
No pets allowed. No smoking . No loud noise or disturbing parties. Keep your room and space clean after use of the living room, kitchen , washer room and bathroom.
1. We expect guests to treat the home with respect. Treat the home like it is yours by tidying up after using the living room, kitchen,washer and dryer room.
2. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we have provided in the toilet.
3. Due to previous problems, we have implemented a minimum age requirement of 18. Guests under the age of 18 are still entirely welcome- they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
4. Since this is a shared house with multiple occupants, we like to ensure everyone has their own space. We will ensure your space is likewise respected in return.
5. If you are coming to Houston to party, you have picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we are sure it would not come to it, serious complaints of unruly behaviors will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. No refund of money already paid for the lease, ONLY the deposit will be refunded. Not good for you. Not good for us.
6. Check-in is at 12pm, and check-out is by 5pm. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
7. While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean your room, the refrigerator or side of the refrigerator and freezer section you used and put away any dishes or kitchenware used. If you decide to leave a heap of trash in the room or leave the refrigerator and freezer sections dirty or with food items, that should have been discarded by you, Airbnb will be notified, and more clean up fees will be charged to your account.
8. We have a no smoking policy in place. But you are welcome to smoke at the back of the house.
9. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place, we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law... not so much one of our rules.
10. To keep our costs down ( and pass those savings on to our guests), we kindly ask that you switch off lights when not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
11. WASTE DISPOSAL:
Wednesday- a. The Trash and the Recycling cart will be serviced ( Blue=Trash/Grey=Recycled)(URL HIDDEN) b. Items placed on or beside the carts will not be picked up, even if bagged.
Saturdays - a. The Trash cart ( Blue=Trash) will be serviced(URL HIDDEN)b. Regular trash that is bagged and placed next to the Trash cart will be serviced ( limit 6 bags)(URL HIDDEN)c. Heavy Trash such as furniture and appliances will be accepted and collected every Saturday ( limit 2 bulk items).
12. COOKING. SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY.
While it is okay to cook your own meals, PLEASE NOTE: NO FOOD BEING COOKED ON THE STOVE SHOULD BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT ANYTIME. YOU ARE ADVISED TO STAY AND WATCH YOUR MEAL WHILE IT IS BEING COOKED ON THE STOVE. IF AT ANYTIME YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE KITCHEN WHILE STILL COOKING, PLEASE TURN OFF THE STOVE UNTIL YOU RETURN TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR COOKING.
13. If you looking for a safe place for you and your family while in Houston, you have come to the right place. As part of the security system in place to put your mind at peace, whether you are in or out of the house, we have a 24hr surveillance cameras round the home, an alarm system inside the home , plus 24hr security patrol by policemen.
15. Only Charcoal grills are allowed in the backyard , and should be placed in the CENTER of the field while in USE, and remain there for an additional 8HOURS, TO COOL OFF ,AFTER BEING USED. At no time should the CHARCOAL GRILL be brought closer or near the structure of the house while in use or within 8HOURS OF BEING USED . PLEASE SPEAK TO ME FIRST BEFORE BRINGING IN A CHARCOAL GRILL.
16. Finally, before retiring for the day, please check the front and back doors to ensure they are all locked . Thanks, we look forward to hosting you at Charming Home.
My name is Stella. I enjoy hosting and getting to know and meeting people . I also enjoy the outdoors a lot and love cooking , reading, traveling , arts, music, dancing and meeting people as I mentioned above, from anywhere on the surface of Planet Earth! Even though I don't live in the house, guests can easily reach me via the Airbnb medium ( text messages), by phone and in person. Finally, I am an optimist and I appreciate self-confidence, hardwork, success and humility.