Book now to enjoy the upcoming winter and ski season!!
For the ski season only (Jan - Mar), only one or two bedrooms will available to rent. As a ski instructor at Belleayre Mountain, I will be sharing the space with you weekends only. I arrive late, leave early, and I will not be in your way.
The cabin is great for anyone who wants a peaceful weekend away from it all. 52" Cable TV, internet and Wi-Fi are available. There is no cell service and you are free to use the house land line.
As soon as you arrive you’ll simply fall in love with the cabin and the huge weeping willow as it drapes the front corner. For the winter ski season only, the cabin has the ability to accommodate up to 4 guests in two separate bedrooms, and comes fully equipped with everything you need to feel completely at home, including a laundry room with washer and dryer and TV to keep you entertained during your downtime, as well as internet and Wi-Fi. Enjoy some of the best tasting well water you will ever have, flowing right off the mountain
Attached photos tell you all you need to know about the Vega House along with it's brand new carpeting and hardwood floors. The clear and starry nights are mesmerizing, as is the sound of the creek across the road.
Start your day with a hot cup of coffee (on me) as you sit on the deck and lose yourself as you stare at the mountain and take in the serenity. After an afternoon of exploring the area, you can dine locally or look forward to preparing a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or on the outdoor gas barbecue grill. Afterwards, settle in the cozy living room and spend your valuable time with your loved ones in front of the fireplace talking, playing cards and maybe even breaking out the board games!
I will tell you where the key is after you book, and you will have complete use of the entire house and two of the cabins bedrooms for the winter ski season. The entire cabin is available Spring, Summer and Fall. Unlike other properties, we supply you with linens and towels. No need to bring your own!
Общение с гостями
If you have questions prior to your trip, just contact me and I will get back to you asap. I always try to meet each and every guest on Friday or Saturday but sometimes I can not. You will also be given my personal cell phone number and I can be reached 24/7/365 via text, email or telephone.
Другие важные подробности
Key Residence Features:
- WINTER: Cabin can be rented for the entire season or just weekends and Holidays and for the ski season, only two bedrooms are available and can accommodate 4 guests.
1. If you want to rent the entire cabin for ski season, contact me and we will have that discussion
2. If you want to share the cabin with me for the entire ski season and choose to rent just one room (with private bathroom and shower), you will also be responsible for 50% of the heating oil during the term of the lease.
3. If you share the cabin with me during the entire ski season and rent two (2) bedrooms, in addition to the rental fee you will be responsible for 66% (2/3) of the heating oil during the term of the lease (currently, oil is relatively inexpensive and the furnace is brand new)
4. Weekend winter rentals do not pay extra for oil.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator/freezer, electric stove, dishwasher, Keurig coffee maker (and coffee), toaster oven, 3 TVs, DVD player, private wraparound deck, wood-burning fireplace, washer and dryer, internet and Wi-Fi.
- Enjoy spectacular views overlooking Vega Mountain Valley, surrounded by farmland while listening to the creek across the road.
- Awesome location! Easy access to hiking, biking, skiing, golf, outdoor recreational activities and more!
- Close proximity to the small town villages of Margarettville, Roxbury and Fleischmanns, shopping, local farm stands, and State Parks.
For Fall foliage, you must go to Belleayre Ski area. It is on Route 28, just 20 minutes from the house. You will pass it as you make your way to the cabin and you may want to stop there before you even get to the house. Off route 28 is also the Ashokan Reservoir which is beautiful to drive around as well. It is 15 minutes outside of Kingston --- Between Margaretville and Downsville is the Pepacton Reservoir along Route 30 that is also a lovely drive. Don't forget about tubing down the Esopus river and renting tubes in Phonecia.
LIABILITY – The house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or it's facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renters or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they may be sharing the cabin with. Renter is responsible for all acts of renters family or guests sharing the property - Renter agrees not to flush anything but toilet paper in the toilet and no candles are to be burned inside the cabin please.
There are a few no-no's and common courtesies:
No renters under 25 please
We ask that you take off your shoes while inside as the carpet is a light color and brand new
Please strip beds of all sheets and pillow cases and place in a pile, along with towels, at the foot of the bed(s)
We love animals, but not in the cabin (sorry)
No shooting on property
No parties or events
No smoking indoors, and you must clean up smoking debris.
Remember that noise carries very far and wide in the mountains, so please be considerate.
You may use the fireplace, and outdoor grill but please make sure to turn off the propane both on the grill, and on the tank.
Please simply respect the property. Thank you ;-)