This listing is our private guest cottage, located on our property. We're close to the Oregon Zoo, OHSU, art and culture, the city center. We're a 10 minute walk to bus 58, which goes straight to downtown Portland. You’ll love our place because of the private, tree-house feel and quiet neighborhood. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Our 550 Sq Ft Cottage is located at the rear of our property, surrounded by nature. We work from home and are available to answer questions, make recommendations or just leave you alone!
The cottage is pet-free and you will pass our chicken coop along the way.
Our cottage has a digital door lock, you provide a 4 digit code or we'll assign one. 24/7 access with lit pathway!
Общение с гостями
We're almost always around if you need something, just ask!
Другие важные подробности
We have 5 friendly chickens, you can stop and throw them a handful of grass, they'll love you!
We can lend you:
blender, cooler, beach towels, fan or kids sand toys
- Check out is by 11am unless otherwise arranged.
- Please clean your dishes.
- No unregistered guests in cottage
- Please no smoking of any kind on our property
- We are big on recycling, but please leave the sorting to us (as we know the local recycling rules)! Just collect everything in the red bin on balcony, and we'll take care of it from there.
- Thanks and enjoy your stay!
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Love to travel, eat & explore! My husband Charles and I are excited to be sharing our empty nest with AirBnb travelers from all over the world!