Enjoy your visit to Richmond by staying in this very comfortable home in a charming neighborhood nestled along the private, tree-lined street of Park Avenue. My house is near shopping and restaurants of Willow Lawn and close to the best restaurants, craft breweries, and attractions in Richmond. You will have access to comfortable bedrooms, an upgraded kitchen, a large, private back yard with a huge deck. My place is great for couples, individuals, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Enjoy your stay in Richmond and make this house, your Home Away from Home. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms.
The main floor includes:
• Two Private Bedrooms, each with a Queen bed. Luxurious Egyptian cotton bedding, Turkish Cotton Spa Robes, and Spa Collection guest amenities available for your enjoyment and relaxation.
• Full Bathroom with Shower and Tub.
• Formal living room with sitting area, large windows, and a fireplace. Cozy place to read a book, enjoy a fire, and beautiful windows looking out on the front yard and charming neighborhood.
• Dining room with a table that seats up to 8 people. Access to the back yard and deck.
• Renovated kitchen with granite counters and upgraded cabinets and stainless appliances. Gas stove with double convection oven. Opens to family room. Bar seating at counter. Everything needed to cook and serve meals is provided.
• Family Room has a large 50" HDTV with cable and premium channels, DVR and DVD player. TV can be seen from the kitchen easily as well. Large sectional sofa and comfortable seating for many. SONOS wireless sound system. Large selection of board games.
• Deck - Large deck with lots of outdoor seating, enough to fit 6-8 people. The deck has string globe lights perfect for evening relaxing, a gas grill, a porch swing, and a fire pit. Spacious private back yard beautifully landscaped.
• Pantry – storage area with wine cooler and second refrigerator.
• Utility Room – Washer, Dryer, Irrigation System Control Panel and access to front yard.
The Second Floor:
• Bedroom – 2 twin beds
• Bedroom / Office – Day bed with twin trundle. HDTV with cable, DVR and DVD. Office space with desk and printer.
• TV Room – Cozy playroom with sofa, TV and cable. Great place for kids to hang out.
• Bathroom – Full bathroom with shower.
Guests will be able to access the house by entering the access code into a lock box at the front door to access the keys to the property. The access code changes each rental.
Guests will have full access to the house and yard. The Master Suite on the Second floor is locked and guests will not have access to that room.
Общение с гостями
I am always available by a text, phone call or email. I will make sure that you get any assistance that you need during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
• Carytown (1 mile) - Shopping, restaurants, great people watching
• Libbie and Grove (1 mile) – Shopping, restaurants
• Byrd Park / Maymont Park / Dogwood Dell (2 miles) –Park, Zoo, Aquarium, Lakes, Amphitheatre
• Virginia Museum of Fine Arts (2 miles) – One of the top comprehensive art museums in the US, rotating special exhibitions, Free admission
• The Fan (2 miles) – Historic area with restaurants, bars/pubs, shops.
• Altria Theatre (3 miles) – Venue for Musicals, Theatre, Music, Dance, Comedy
• Richmond Center Stage Carpenter Center (4 miles) – Venue for Musicals, Theatre, Music, Dance, Comedy
• VCU / Siegel Center (3 miles) – Urban university campus, basketball, cultural events
• University of Richmond / Robins Center (3 miles) – Suburban university campus, lake, football, basketball, cultural events
• The Diamond (3 miles) – Home to the Flying Squirrels professional baseball team
• Belle Isle/James River (4 miles) - Outdoor adventures, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, rafting
• State Capitol (4 miles) – Commonwealth of Virginia State Capitol and Governor’s House
• Civil War Museum (4 miles) – Explore the American Civil War
• Downtown Richmond (4 miles) - Financial district, restaurants, hotels, government, entertainment
• Shockoe Slip/Bottom (4 miles) – Farmers Market, restaurants, bars
• Rocketts Landing (5 miles) – James River, Restaurants
• Capital to Capital Trail (5 miles) – 50 mile running, walking, cycling trail from Richmond to Williamsburg
• Short Pump (10 miles) – Upscale shopping and dining, Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillard's, Dick’s Sporting Goods
- No Smoking.
- No Drugs.
- No Pets.
- No parties that are not approved by the host in advance.
- I ask that you treat the house as if it were yours. This is my main residence, so I treat it as a home rather than a rental and hope you do the same.
- Only people on the reservation should be at the house at anytime unless you let me know prior.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a professional family man with a beautiful home in the heart of Richmond, Virginia. I work in the software industry and travel frequently for my work. I graduated from the University of Richmond and have made Richmond my home for over 20 years. This has become a great place to raise my 4 children. I enjoy tennis, skiing, hiking, the beach, travel and I train to compete in triathlons. I am offering my home as a place for you to relax and enjoy your visit to Richmond.