What better way to enjoy your stay in Melbourne than in a brand new 2BR apartment in the Manhattan building right in the heart of the city. Close to Southerncross station, tram stops (& the free city tram zone), the Skybus straight to and from the airport, Etihad Stadium, Chin Chin Restaurant, Hosier Ln, Docklands and a lot more. You’ll love my place because of the comfy beds and the cosy apartment. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families and big groups.
* You will be staying in a residential building. Please be considerate of the neighbours and keep noise levels to a quiet level particularly after 10pm.
Please treat my place like your home and look after it during your stay.
*Strictly no parties. Any parties will be disbanded. A $400 cleaning fee is payable for unauthorised parties.
* Please strictly no smoking inside the apartment. Any evidence of smoking inside will incur an additional $150.00 cleaning fee on your account.
* Loss of key and swipe will incur a $250 charge for replacement. Please advise immediately when key and swipe are lost. One key and swipe is provided on check in. An additional key and swipe are available on request. An additional $250 is chargeable if the second key and swipe are lost.
* We provide a high level of quality and cleanliness in our apartments while keeping costs low. This works with support from each guest and the community. We ask that you dispose of any rubbish, wash any dishes and generally tidy up after you stay to help us maintain a high level of cleanliness. If you inadvertently have an accident and linen are marked by a stain, we appreciate if you can take action to wash or remove it immediately to avoid it permanently staining. We would be happy to provide you with additional linen for a minimal cleaning charge in those circumstances. Our cleaning crew will take care of the rest!
*Note that stains caused by red wine, nail varnish, makeup, or other that require excessive cleaning or not removable will result in a cleaning charge of $30 per item.
*having guests requires notification.
* guests sleepover isn't allowed.
* efficient use of electricity is appreciated
* If you find any issues during your stay, please contact us to allow rectification where reasonably possible during your stay. We wish to ensure that you enjoy your stay with us each and every time.
У этого хозяина 91 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I am a sociable person; enjoy cooking, movies and music. I love and respect the mother nature.
Because of my fabulous guest Vicky, I decided to share with you why all of my guests find me a very special host. Hosting someone in my place is not a pure business, it is more a friendly service to be done for those who visits the city and have no family or home (and they select me). My aim is to offer them a warm home. I like to learn about others and help them when they need help, it adds to my experience and wisdom. I am a spiritual person and believe that the goodness we give and put to our mother nature it adds to the kindness and goodness energy that surrounds us.