Welcome to my cozy studio, the location is heart of Kuala Lumpur,
Surrounded with food and malls
- Walking distance to both Masjid Jamed and Dang Wangi station
- GoKL free bus shuttle stop is just outside the hotel
- 1 station to KLCC
- 2 Stations to Bukit Bintang
Warm and Cozy Studio
Our guests will have access to:
Our well equipped kitchen - We have everything you need. (However, only light cooking is permitted.)
Our TV with cable - Kick back and relax over a drama!
TM Internet unlimited usage for 10Mbps with Hypp TV channel
Our washing machine - Please feel free to do your laundry
Gym, Swimming Pool - Free access located on the 8th and 9th floor
Общение с гостями
I will personally pass the access card to the guest when I'm free and I will intro the Malaysia food and attractive of KL.. Anything can find me i will try my best to help..
Другие важные подробности
Surrounded with food&mall and you will experience the traditional of Kuala Lumpur and the building as well.
Parking at the building costs RM3.50/hour, with a max of RM12/day.
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
- Check In is around 3pm (but please do contact me first so we can plan our times)
- Check Out is at 12pm. If you need late check out, please let me know first because it may not be available. Unfortunately, there is no luggage holding facility at this location.
- I am a proponent of recycling and energy conservation. Therefore, please turn off the lights and airconditioning when you leave the apartment. Please leave your aluminium cans/plastic bottles aside, I will happily help you recycle it later.
- Kitchenette is for light cooking only
- If there are any damages incurred, it will be taken out from your security deposit
- Loss of keys/pass will incur an RM200 replacement fee.
- I assume no responsibility for the costs of fire alarms set off by illicit smoking or manipulation of smoke detectors willfully manipulated by Guests. These costs can be deducted from the security deposit.
- Bringing illegal substances and weapons into the apartment is strictly forbidden and will lead to immediate eviction and possible prosecution by the authorities. Please do remember that Malaysia still enforces the death penalty for drug offences
- Wear off any outdoor shoes/slippers while walking in the house
- Do not remove any item from the apartment
У этого хозяина 764 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi Im Pei, Im from Malaysia..I stayed in a unit of Airbnb in Japan in May 2016. I felt in love with Airbnb after exchange my culture with the host and i can feel home even thought in overseas...I love to travel and experience the life of different cultures and i wont miss to try others types of food..
I would like to be a full time host and i enjoy sharing experience and life with people from all around the world..
Welcome to Malaysia! Welcome to KL!! Welcome to my house !!!