My place is close to parks, art and culture, great views, restaurants and dining, and the beach. You’ll love my place because of the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- 1. Check-In time is after 3:00 p.m. EST and Check-Out time is 10:00 a.m. EST. No early check-ins.
- 2. This is a Non-Smoking unit. This includes the interior and decks.
- 3. Pets are not permitted in this unit under any conditions.
- 4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- 5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: A reservation deposit of $100 is required upon making the reservation. This deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster; and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher, washed and put away. d. The key is left in the lockbox and the unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. Parking passes are left inside the unit upon departure. h. Pool pass(es) is/are left inside the unit upon departure. Each lost pool pass has a $50 replacement cost. i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), th(URL HIDDEN) local law enforcement, or any security company employed by Courtyard at Seascape. j. There has been no early check-in or late check-out.
- 1. PAYMENT: An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 30 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the rental total. Please make payments in the form of traveler’s checks, bank money orders, cashier checks or personal checks made payable to Lynda F. Turbeville, or Visa/Mastercard. The advance deposit is not a damage/security deposit. The balance of the rental total is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
- 2. CANCELLATIONS: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation(URL HIDDEN) Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and reservation/security deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- 3. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS: Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
- 4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests pe(URL HIDDEN) condominium is limited to four (4) persons.
- 5. MINIMUM STAY: This unit requires a two (2) night minimum stay(URL HIDDEN) Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental i(URL HIDDEN)taken for less than two (2) nights, the guest will be changed the two (2)-night rate.
- 6. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen and towel set-up(URL HIDDEN)Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
- 7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included i(URL HIDDEN) the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you are interested in daily maid service, arrangements can be made available at an additional rate. We suggest that you bring beach towels. We not do permit linens or towels to be removed from the unit.
- 8. RATE CHANGES: Rates are subject to change without notice.
- 9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under fals(URL HIDDEN)pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or renta(URL HIDDEN)monies, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- 10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentione(URL HIDDEN)policies must be approved in writing in advance.
- 11. PARKING PASSES: Parking passes are located inside the unit. Renter(URL HIDDEN) must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to displa(URL HIDDEN)may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
- 12. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given unless: a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropica(URL HIDDEN) Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationin(URL HIDDEN)guest. The day that the National Weather Service order(URL HIDDEN) mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurrican(URL HIDDEN) Warning," area, we will refund: i. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, ii. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled t(URL HIDDEN) arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and iii. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that i(URL HIDDEN) scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.