Об этом жилье
Excellent location at the crossroads of wine country for Healdsburg, Calistoga, Sonoma, and Bodega Bay. We are settled on 2 acres on a private lane just 1 mile from Hwy. 101, 12 minutes to Healdsburg and 25 minutes to Calistoga. It is truly "country convenience". Our place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids). Wine tasting is 5 minutes away at Kendall Jackson, just across the freeway. You can walk to one of our favorite restaurants, Willis Wine Bar. TOT2630N
We are located just a walk to a great restaurant "Willies Wine Bar", 1 mile from Wells Fargo Center (concerts and shows), 12 miles from Healdsburg (where we are from), and 2 minutes to Santa Rosa shopping. We will be happy to help with local input (the great Mexican joints) and other places of interest that are nearby. Many, many wineries!
You will get the use of our full home, including 3 bedrooms, living room, family room, front and rear outdoor eating areas and hot tub. Our daughter, husband and 1 year old live in the granny next door and they are very aware of the need for your privacy (if they are even home). We stay in the apartment above the garage. There is a barrier of the garage between us and we also are aware of your need for privacy. We have a wheelchair ramp at the back patio and a fold down kitchen table. No shower/bath handicapped access for wheelchairs. Our son is in a chair and uses the ramp and table when he visits. There should be fresh eggs daily and feel free to pick some goodies from the garden for salads.
Общение с гостями
We will be more than happy to be available when you are so inclined. Debbie grew up in Sonoma County, Jack started the bike shop in Healdsburg (which is still a going business) and we know the area and highlights. You may see us in the AM/PM tending to the horse, chickens and garden. Feel free to get involved if you are so inclined. The pets are all friendly. The gates MUST STAY CLOSED AT ALL TIMES!
Другие важные подробности
Please note Sonoma County has a 12% transient tax we must add to the stay and cleaning costs. This can be mailed to us in advance or we can collect the check upon arrival. Santa Rosa can get warm during the summer days. We open the windows in the evening when the cool breeze (often fog), blow in from the coast, close the windows late morning and the house stays very comfortable all day and night. This is not a rockin party house (although we have a great stereo system). There are great hiking trails nearby, you can hike up the hill behind our home to get a breathtaking view of Sonoma County on a very private road through vineyards. You likely will not encounter a person. You will be greeted with a complimentary bottle of wine and other goodies, you're on vacation, gotta enjoy every minute!
- We ask that you will treat the home and property with respect. Please leave the house as you found it. Additionally: Terms of Rental Agreement. We have great neighbors and ask that you respect them and maintain low volumes when outside, especially after 9pm. If the party gets too loud, please take it inside.
- Smoking is permitted down the drive or by the garden area only.
- This is not a traditional "party house".
- Check in and out dates and times of this agreement must be adhered to. The Primary Renter (responsible party) must be there throughout the rental periods (no proxy rentals).
- No smoking please. If it is determined any type of smoking took place besides designated areas, a fee of $500 will be charged.
- Please follow electronics instructions (especially TV).
- Any movies watched on our tv which cost money such as pay per view, will be charged to the guest.
- If it is rainy or wet outside, we ask that you remove shoes and leave on porch prior to entering the house. We try to maintain clean and dry floors for everyone to enjoy.
- Check out time is noon. There will be a $50.00 charge if occupants are not checked out by then and another additional $50.00 if not checked out by 1:00.
- If any dishes/glasses/mugs are found to have been broken, there will be a replacement fee charged.
- Violations of these Terms of Agreement will be grounds for immediate eviction and renter will forfeit all monies paid, including all damage deposits held.
- Cancellation policy: $100.00 Cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations.
- 30 days prior to date of arrival: Deposit refund=100% (minus the $100 cancellation fee). Damage Deposit and Cleaning Fee will be refunded. Less than 30 days prior to date of arrival, No Refund other than Cleaning Fee and Damage Deposit.
- No Refunds to due weather.
- Owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation if all monies and completed paperwork are not received by the date due, or should property become unavailable due to uninhabitable conditions. All monies will be returned if cancellation is due to uninhabitable issues as determined by Owner.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
My wife and I have owned this property and raised our children here for 25 years with many upgrades. I'm originally from St. Louis, moved here when i was 20 and started Spoke Folk Cylcery in Healdsburg 40 years ago. It is still a successful business there today. We want our guests to feel relaxed and at home like we do.