Large room. Quiet residence w/private entrance. Queen sized bed. Bathroom across the hall. Large closet. Flat screen TV w/Roku & movie rental. Mini fridge & electric water craft. Public bus 1 street over to Downtown BK. On street parking.
We own a healthy lifestyle co. We use our 2 floor apt for work/home. You do not have access to our living/dining downstairs but we do offer a refrigerator and toaster oven in the room.
It's a great space if you are looking for a large room and lots of privacy.
You have access to the 2nd floor only.
Общение с гостями
I am available by AirBnb messenger throughout your stay and can be available to provide you assistance. Normally, you will probably not meet me.
Другие важные подробности
There is an additional blanket in the closet if you get cold and a fan if you get hot. There is a great grocery store around the corner on Gates and Throop for food items and a Family Dollar store on Gates and Marcus Garvy for odds and ends (toothpaste, paper towels, shampoo, etc.)
- Guests are required to reside on the 2nd floor only unless we invite you to the lower level of our apartment. (Please do not try to enter the door to the suite next to your room)
- Even though, most often, you get exclusive use of the bathroom, please do not leave your belongings in there during your stay.
- Remember to lock the outside door (to the entry hallway) to your room.
- It is best to reach us by messaging us through Air Bnb, even if we are home. You can't hear very much between floors.
- Make sure you don't take any of the towels or wash clothes from the bathroom when you leave.
- Please do not ask to drop your bags off early or leave your bags after checkout. We do not want to be responsible for your belongings.
- If you have any issues during your stay, please ask for our help. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible. We would hate to find out in your review that there was something you didn't like that could have been sorted out while you were here.
I have a positive & healthy outlook & lifestyle. I love cartoons, laughing, & deep thinkers. I used to work in the entertainment industry - as a video producer for Tyra Banks. Currently, I am the co-owner of a healthy lifestyle brand called A Healthy Crush. I am a Lifestyle Coach as well as its Brand Architect, creating the brand identity, website, books, etc.
If you are looking for a relaxed environment, someone that knows NY well (originally from Boston, I've lived here for over 19 years), & would prefer a living arrangement that gives you your personal space, then my 2 floor apartment will be great for you!