My place is close to Los Angeles Equestrian Center, LA ZOO, Griffith Park, Gene Autry Museum, Universal Studios, Major entertainment industry studios, 5 & 134 Freeways, Cafe On Victory, Joy Feast, Sushi, Mambos Cuban Restaurant. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
-Please help keep the cleaning fee minimal by returning the place to the same condition you found it. Cleaning fees incurred beyond the one hour to change the bedding and ensure cleanliness are charged at a rate of $39 per hour deducted from the security deposit.
-If you cancel the reservation prior to, but within 5 days of arrival, and the place is re-booked by another for those days, a full refund will be issued for all re-booked dates.
-Before 8 AM After 10PM quiet hours.
-Early check-in/late check-out may be allowed when possible, please contact for inquiries.
-Please inquire regarding pets.
- You agree to keep the pool security fence closed and main gate closed and locked at all times.
- Booking this listing WAIVES ALL LIABILITY OF THE OWNER for any injuries while on premises including the use of pool /trampoline at your own risk.
-For your security, there are cameras on the property, but there has never been a problem in 21 years of residency.
- There is ample street parking and may include driveway parking without blocking garage.
- The guest house is completely separate from the main house in the back garden with it's own gated entry. There is a large/great room that holds the queen bed with new bedding, and a seating area with a convertible bean bag to bed with foam filling that is a large twin that can sleep 2 adults. There is a smaller separate bedroom off of the kitchen that has a twin bed with a pull-out twin bed underneath it. Both rooms have doors for privacy. The maximum number of persons the place can hold is 6 + a baby as I can provide a play pen for sleeping/playing and a connecting changing table if you notify me of the need (+ baby bath/toys/items).
-Kitchen includes fridge/freezer, stove, sink, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots, pans, dishes, cups, utensils, alkaline water provided upon request, and usually tea, coffee, condiments, chips/salsa (or something-bagels, cream cheese, fruit- to tide you over)
- There is a large garden with lounge chairs, outdoor dining, fruit trees, pool, and trampoline.
- The garden and pool separate the guest house and the main house allowing for privacy.
- This is a quiet family neighborhood that has horse trails and a bicycle path on the street. During the week, there can be road traffic at rush hour, but it feels like the country on the weekends with people on horseback and bicyclists passing by. There are horse rental stables within walking distance, griffith park is adjacent to the park next door via a tunnel under the freeway, the LA Zoo is about a mile, the major studios (including Universal Studios) are 2-3 miles down the street, and the home is located approx 2 miles from the Media Center Mall in Burbank and 2-3 miles from the Glendale Galleria and Americana Malls.
- The 5 and 134 freeways intersect 2 blocks away. Downtown LA is about 7 miles away. It is highly recommended to use a car for travel around LA; however, public transit systems are improving, but will take much longer. There are 2 bus stops 1 block away and the metro station is about 3 miles away.
- Smoking is only allowed in the garden and please use the receptacles for disposal.
-Please note that this property is located in the equestrian district and is adjacent to Griffith Park--therefore, there are sometimes critters--lots of squirrels jumping from roof to trees, and exterior can be dusty due to the horse park close by.
The house is cozy and comfy with lots of amenities, but is not modern and new.
You agree to observe California energy/water conservation policies--doors/windows closed if AC on, turn off AC/lights when not in residence, turn off water taps please. The AC works wonderfully if used correctly by closing doors and windows. Please be considerate, Thank you!