Travelers Welcome!! Renovated 2 bedroom condo near Davis Square and Tufts University. Entire apartment is fully furnished, with all the housing essentials ready for your stay. Easy access to downtown Boston and situated only 1 mile from Davis Sq. Pride in ownerships defines the space, and I take great pride in providing the greatest short term rental experience possible. If you need any recommendations or help during your stay, I'm always around to offer what I can.
Beautifully Renovated 2 Bedroom Condo featuring:
-- high speed internet
-- high quality beds, linens, mattresses and pillows
-- renovated bathroom, great water pressure and granite vanity
-- gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, disposal, gas range, juicer, blender, microwave and tea kettle
-- open concept kitchen/living design creates a heavenly atmosphere that's perfect for cooking, relaxing or working from home.
-- leather couches, reclining chairs, 55" 4k Ultra Smart TV with HBO GO, Netflix, and Amazon Prime all ready to go.
-- In-Unit Washer/Dryer (first class machines)
-- Great access to outdoor space in the form of front and back porches
-- Dining area and work space
-- ample free on-street parking right outside the front door
You'll be able to access the entire home. Outdoor space includes front and back porches and downstairs deck and yard. Entire kitchen is at your disposal as well as common rooms areas, TV and internet.
Общение с гостями
I will be around to personally let you in and show you the place. I'm very easy to get a hold of and can definitely help you out if you have any trouble whatsoever. I also know the city really well and can help you with things like getting around and fun things to do in the area and downtown Boston.
- Standard check in time is 2pm. Check out time is 11:30am. Times can be flexible but it is never a guarantee.
- Please be mindful of recycling. Bottles, cans, (cardboard) boxes go in the plastic (recycling) bin and not the trash can. Let's do our part :)
- No wooden spoons or cutting boards in the dishwasher
- Do not leave open container food or drinks out for multiple days. Let's do our best to store all perishables in a mindful way.
- There is a white container just inside of the front door, please place mail there as it comes. Very much appreciated.
- If you're a smoker, that's fine, but not in the house please.
- I am open to house pets but this is never a guarantee
- Guests are expected to clean up after themselves.
- If anything breaks or there are any maintenance issues, please inform me (owner) in a timely manner.
- Guests acknowledge that if entry into the apartment is required, due to maintenance service or for other related services, guests will accommodate owner, or agents of owner to perform such tasks. Overnight notice through message or phone calls will always be given prior to any entry by owner or its maintenance staff.
-If it's found that additional people are staying overnight in the house, beyond the agreed reservation, the guests shall pay $30 extra per guest, per night.
- Guests acknowledge that the owner is not responsible for any damaged personal items during your stay.
- Overall it's a relaxed house, if there are any issues just let me know.
Hey guys, originally from Boston, and now live near Tufts and Davis Square. An all around active person, I frequently travel during the Boston winters, most recently visiting Spain, Nepal, Peru and Colombia. I'm a tennis fanatic and if you're up for it there's always a racquet here waiting for you. I pride myself as a homeowner and guarantee to deliver you the most customized, personable AirBnB experience. Mi casa es su case. Bienvenidos!!