Completely renovated and newly furnished bungalows. On two levels. On the ground floor dining room with open kitchen overlooking the lovely garden pool. The couch in the room is convertible into bed.
The kitchen is equipped with electric stove with 4 burners, fridge freezer with 4 drawers, dishwasher, electric oven and microwave. Faucet with double function purified water/drinking water.
Upstairs, wide bedroom with large closet and bathroom with shower. The room overlooks the pool and enjoy the view of Maspalomas. In the hallway there is another closet with washer machine with capacity 7 Kg.
The bungalow is fully air-conditioned also with heater in case of rare colder evenings.
The 42 inch tv has international channels.
The bungalow also has free private wifi.
Guests have access to the whole bungalow and will enjoy the chance to have direct access to the pool while respecting the times set by the complex.
Общение с гостями
Personally I will be 'at the complete disposal of my guests in case they need assistance. Enough 'send me a message and in the shortest possible time I' to resolve any problems. Saro 'also available to advise you places and restaurants to visit in the area
- The stay is allowed for up to 4 people, any others guests will not stay overnight in the apartment.
- smoke only out the apartment
- for check in after midnight will be applied a service fee of € 50
- children are welcome only under the constant supervision of an adult
- at check-in you have to deliver a double-sided copy of the identity document of each of the guests.
- feasts are not allowed
- you accept the use of the house and each of the objects contained in it only after verifying the suitability under your own responsibility, especially if there are children
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 167 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello I'm Sergio and I am a person who loves life in all its nuances. I like to make friends and exchange experiences. I like to have dinner with friends and have a chat over a nice glass of wine. I love living in the Canary Islands for its climate and simplicity 'of everyday life. I enjoy interacting with my guests without being obtrusive. If they ask me willingly accompany them for an excursion or simply in a particular restaurant. My philosophy is': LIVE AND LET LIVE