Ground Floor Room In 3 Bedroom Flat, 5 Steps & You're In!
Bedroom Is A Double With Optional Folding Cot Or Airbed, Set-Up Upon Request.
Near Paddington Recreation Ground known locally as "The Rec" which it most certainly is not! Sir Roger Banister (the first man to break the 4 minute mile) trained here!
Minutes from Abbey Road (Beatles'), Lord's Cricket ground, Little Venice, Hyde Park and the famous Notting Hill Carnival (Near enough to walk to but far enough to rest your ears! :) )
The room is part of a one level flat, on the ground floor (just 5 steps leading to the main entrance only). No struggle with bags up to the top floor!
The flat is centrally heated, however, I personally like a relatively cool flat during the day and no heating overnight; it goes off after 10 pm and back on at 5 am, so I have provided an independent heater in the room for those that like it warmer and/or heating throughout the night.
A double bed, king-sized quilt, flat and fitted sheets and four pillows (two firm, two soft).
- Additional blankets are provided
- Twin bedside tables and lamps.
- The double wardrobe has eight drawers built-in.
- An ironing board & full sized steam iron,
- Hair drier
- Multi-plug extension power cord.
- A floor standing fan is provided.
- Window opening limiters are installed that are set to allow the window to be left partially open for ventilation. The key and bolts are left for you to open the window fully. BEING ON THE GROUND FLOOR, PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT THE LIMITERS BACK BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE FLAT.
- There is a NO SMOKING POLICY within the entire flat including the room. I'm a non-smoker and sensitive to it.
The Bathroom, Kitchen and Street Long Communal Garden are all open for guests to use.
The kitchen has a microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee maker, blender, five burner range cooker with double oven, washing machine, drier, large table and four chairs.
The Bathroom and toilet is one room, with a shower mixer fitted
The communal garden is accessed via the basement and has seating, You are free to walk the full length of the garden. If you are a smoker, please do not to smoke in the basement as it travels back into the block.
Общение с гостями
I'll be there to welcome you, show you to your room and other areas
I work from home and so will be there if you need help with any thing in the flat. I am quiet and will tend to leave you settle in.
Другие важные подробности
Earlier Check-in can be arranged, just message me with the approximate time of arrival, so i can be here to welcome you.
Check-in is set at 6pm to guarantee enough time to prepare the room. If it is ready when you arrive you can go right in.
Otherwise you are still more than welcome to come straight here, drop-off your bags and get the keys, leaving you free to begin your break.
- You will be give your room and flat keys and the Main Entry Fob
A "Key Replacement Charge" of £50 is payable upon arrival and used as security against their loss. This will be held for the duration of your stay and refunded back to you, once keys are returned. If keys are lost the money will be kept and a second Security amount of £50 will be requested for the replacement set of keys. the same rule applies as with the first security deposit.
- I have a "quiet-living" policy and expect all visitors to be respectful of my neighbors and others within my home, by keeping sound levels to a minimum when entering and leaving the flat.
- Please maintain a level of decent attire when outside your private room. Exception being fully covered with a bath towel, when moving straight from bathroom to private room but only the wearing of underwear or nudity is not welcomed no matter how lovely you think you look :) .
- I will stay more or less out of your way, to give you as much space to relax as possible. However as I work from home I will be here most of the time, so feel free to talk to me if you need help with anything round the flat.
-Bathroom use. As it is a shared bathroom please keep your time as short as possible. This means while in there; no messaging, emailing nor traditional reading to be done! :)
- KITCHEN. Please clean up after yourself as you go along. Wash up used crockery, cutlery and glassware straight after use. No need to dry and put away, just leave items on the drainer.
- BATHROOM. Being a very personal space, remember to look back, as you leave to check you have everything with you.
Spare toilet rolls are stored in a plastic container beside the toilet brush next to the toilet.
A hand towel is provided in the bathroom - this is changed daily.
You will be provided with towels for your own personal use, Please keep these hung up in your room.
Feminine Hygiene products please wrap carefully and place in the bin.
Please leave the bathroom as you would like to find it.
As I have a cat, no other pets will be welcomed. She is very shy and comes and goes via her cat flap (Located in the bathroom). Please do not be offended if she stays clear of you :) .
- If you are traveling with a child, a travel cot/play-pen is available for use just ask and the room will be set up accordingly.
- I can install a gate across your room door upon request.
- When in the kitchen please supervise your child at all times. There are obvious hazards like a hot kettle, etc.
- THE CARE AND SAFETY OF YOUR CHILD IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. However, I will do my best to keep the flat as child friendly as possible.
У этого хозяина 27 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы