Location. Location. Location.
It doesn't get much better than this. Centrally located to lots of great restaurants and shopping. The Grove, Farmer's Market, West 3rd Street with its amazing food; Peterson Auto Museum and LACMA are all within a few blocks.
You’ll love this place because of the light, the amenities, use of washer and dryer, the decor and the area. This place is good for couples, solo adventurers, to Netflix and chill; and business travelers.*
Beautiful hardwood floors and nice light; an area rug and space large enough to do yoga for one person; an excellent Sealy Posturepedic queen size bed with lightweight down comforter, additional throw and 6 pillows; a folding armchair that can be put in the walk-in closet should you wish for more room.
The walk-in closet has hangers, luggage racks, built-in drawers and a mirror. You can keep all your belongings in there, out of your way!
You have your own microwave, mini fridge and coffee machine (complete with mugs, Peet's Coffee, creamer, sugar and tea is also provided). Wine glasses and a corkscrew as well as utensils are provided.
A 40" tv with wireless internet access, Netflix, Roku, Premium cable package includes HBO, Showtime, Starz and more. There's even a DVD player with a collection of movies. There's also selection of board games as well.
The private bathroom is connected to the bedroom and has a shower/tub with provided shampoo and conditioner, an illuminated, magnifying shaving mirror and adjustable shower head.
The dog lives in the main house, you will not see her, nor is she allowed in your room or bathroom.
You enter via the back at the end of our driveway, up the stairs and through the laundry room which is attached to your private full bath and bedroom with walk-in closet.
Общение с гостями
Yes, I will be available to help you with most any needs you might have to make your stay more enjoyable.
Другие важные подробности
• STEPS: Older folks should know there are several stairs up to the entry and they are a bit steep, but there is a handrail.
• DOG: The dog in the main house is an adorable jack russell terrier. She will bark when you enter and exit the home, because she's looking out for us.
• PARKING: Besides your off-street spot in the back of the house, street parking is also readily available, limited to 2 hours on weekdays until after 6pm when overnight parking is permitted until 10am the next morning. There are no limits on weekends. Be wary of street cleaning on Monday and Tuesday.
- There is a 23 lb dog in the main house who will bark when you enter and exit. That's her job. She's a dog.
- You may not have access to the main house. There are exceptions for those who choose a long term stay.
- There are people living in the lower half of the duplex below you, so please be considerate after 11pm.
- You may smoke whatever you'd like in the back yard.
- The art in the room and bathroom are original. Please look, but don't touch.
I'm a U.C. Berkeley graduate and an Art Center College of Design graduate who was raised in Northern California. Having now lived down in Los Angeles for over 20 years, I work as a freelance Advertising Creative Director / art director / designer for ad agencies and creative groups. I also run the design blog "if it's hip, it's here" in addition to providing creative content for other publications.
My style of Airbnb hosting is to respect you and leave you alone. Although there will always be someone in the main house and I can always be reached via text or email, you can rest assured you won't be bothered and there will not be any intrusions.
I want you to be as comfortable as possible and will attempt to provide you with anything to make your stay more enjoyable.