This is a cute, well planed and charming design studio in central Berlin.
The small studio comfortably hosts one or two persons with a spacey sleeping loft, a working and relaxing area, a tea kitchen and a comfortably big bathroom.
Close to metro
This centrally located, cosy design studio in Berlin Mitte is the guest flat of an advertising agency. Used for foreign artists and designers. It has comfortable living, working, sleeping and eating areas for up to two persons and a nice bathroom and small tea kitchen.
The apartment is equipped with Wifi, coffee machine, micro wave, hot plates, water kettle, washing machine, fridge and all necessary every day equipment like cuttlery, plates, cups etc. but there is no television. We thought you might have more interesting things to do in Berlin than watching tele :)
The studio is on the ground level with a sleeping balcony with plants that you reach over a foldable staircase. The big mezzanine is a comfortable sleeping place for two, but if you don´t like to sleep high up, this is not your flat.
The studio is a non-smoking area, but you can smoke in the court or the back garden of the house or in some of the outdoor cafés and restaurants around the corner.
It is cloose to one of Berlins main central stations, Gesundbrunnen, with both commuter trains, metro and local trains in all directions. Any place in Berlin is easily reachable from here, e.g. Alexanderplatz 10 min, Friedrichstrasse 8 min, Hauptbahnhof/Central station 4 min, and even the Baltic sea cost or other cities like Leipzig or Rostock are quickly reached from this train hub.
This upcoming, multicultural and boheme neighbourhood does attract artists, musicians and tourists alike. It is part of Berlin-Mitte, the most central district of the city.
All of Berlin is easily reachable with public transport from this location. Additionally there are a few super interesting attractions in walking distance:
The Berlin Wall Memorial
This Free of charge open air museum shows the wall, the death strip and documents the creation of and the live with the Berlin Wall. Don't miss to go up the tower with a view in the last original part of the death strip make up, with fences, minefields and self shooting arrangements. The indoor documentation centre is free of charge too and has some interesting films in German and English.
Uferstudios - Berlin centre of contemporary dance with regular shows.
Uferhallen - bohemian shops, bars and café. Also close is the architectonic interesting centre of creative business "ExRotaPrint" with a very cute and good public canteen with ecological food for a low price.
Rosengarten - maybe Berlin's most beautiful -and secret- flower park. Take a book and sit on one of the sunny benches surrounded by roses.
Humboldthain - One of Berlins biggest parks, with a public open air pool and two tower plattforms with a wide view over the city. In summer you will have flash mob outdoor discos here in the weekend.
Mauerpark - Berlin sunday hotspot with a big flee market and the famous outdoor karaoke on sunday afternoons.
Gesundbrunnen-Center: conveniently you have one of Berlin's biggest shopping malls just around the corner.
Brunnen70 and Stattbad: Some of Berlin's biggest club venues with changing clubs and raves.
Другие важные подробности
The flat is on ground floor.
Here are some important rules:
1. The studio is strictly non-smoking.
2. The WiFi is free, but you cannot download or view any illegal or copyrighted material.
3. The rubbish can be disposed in the containers in the court. There are containers for paper, glas and organic waste. The black containers take any kind of waste.
4. Only the registered guest(s) can sleep over in the flat. You can not have parties or entertain groups. From 10pm no loud music or other noise is allowed in the house. During other times, just consider that people are living their everyday lives here too, so just behave normally, as you would at home.
5. You cannot put up anything on the walls or in other way change the flat.
6. No pets are allowed in the flat.
7. On checkout day, pls leave the key in the letter box called Himmel/Jord at the house entrance (top left) and close the apartment door carefully.
8. Make sure the kitchen is clean. Pls remove all rubbish and make sure all items are put back in their original place. Don't leave waste, unwashed dishes or open or fresh food around. Take with you empty bottles etc. and make sure the stove and fridge are clean.
Used towels and beed sheets can just be left on the floor.
9. Have fun and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions or problems or want some advise on Berlin.
Hi, I am Swedish-German living in Berlin and loving this exciting city. I like to find new places and things to do in the urban jungle and love to have travellers around and hear about their experiences. I have travelled a lot myself and as much as I enjoy a good host on a trip I try to be one for visitors to Berlin.
The place I offer is a complete apartment for your own use in a central part of the city that is not very touristy but the more exciting if you want to get to know things beyond the main tourist strokes. However everything is just within a short distance.