City Center | Quiet Apartment | Safe [CCTV on Main Road] | 24-hour access
A quiet escape from city buzz & tiring travel experience. This cozy private room located in the heart of Nairobi City Centre is easily reached from JKIA (airport) & bus stations from most East African cities.
NOTE WELL: the flat is located in Downtown Nairobi. If you are not used to a busy but safe African City Centre this accommodation is not suitable for you.
Sunlit room in 2 bedroom apartment. The bedroom features a fresh comfortable double bed with comfortable mattress, pillows & clean bedding.
The main door opens into the living area with a working desk & water dispenser.
The toilet & bathroom are on your right past the living area. The Kitchen is on the far right. It is stocked with oil, coffee/tea & sometome brown bread and spices for breakfast & light meals. Your bedroom is on the far right next to balcony.
The Bathroom has instant heaters for a warm shower so that you stay fresh all day. Water and electricity are available round the clock (unless the city is experiencing a blackout) which is a common occurrence in Nairobi.
Cozy private bedroom (own keys)
Use of toaster & electric kettle
Access to balcony.
Shared bathroom and washroom with one other guest.
Общение с гостями
I can offer suggestions of places to visit & local things to do in this beautiful city under the sun. I know you need space so you decide the degree of interaction.
Другие важные подробности
If you plan to check-in late at night or early morning, please reserve that night for obvious reasons.
Before booking kindly go through my house rules to ensure your stay is comfortable.
1. Cigarette Smoking is ONLY allowed on the balcony past the Kitchen.
2. Smoking Marijuana, Sheesha or any illegal substance (under Kenyan Laws) is strictly prohibited.
3. Being a growing economy, you might experience unexpected power interruptions during you stay that are beyond my control.
4. Parties of any kind are not allowed, neither is loud music.
5. Since I provide keys, you can enter and exit any hour of the day.
6. Kindly report any damages to items in stead of keeping quiet.
7. When traveling outside Nairobi City Center during the day, traffic is unpredictable because of major road works and visits by international guests and high profile conferences.
8. Pets are not allowed in my apartment.
9. ONLY booked guest(s) are allowed to sleep in.
10. Laundry service is available on request at an extra cost.