Myanmar go Local; a slice of paradise
Just one hour from the famous Ngapali beach lies the scenic village of Thamia
The Dutch Beach Bungalow is located on a undiscovered beach, charmingly under the palm trees. Paradise for explorers who enjoy the hospitality of local people. Relax, take a dip in the turquoise sea, adore the magnificent sunset.
Get a glimpse of Myanmar well off the beaten track. Ideal to reset after heavy travelling through beautiful Myanmar
Meals incl, drinks&transport excl
Dutch Beach Bungalow.
Relax in the Dutch Beach Bungalow on a remote yet undiscovered beach. Whilst sitting on your veranda watching the lovely view of the turquoise sea with a gorgeous sunset, or stare into a magnificent sunrise over the misty rice fields and hills; a wonderful veiled picture. Or take a dip in the warm sea, ideal to reset after heavy travelling through beautiful Myanmar. You will encounter no other tourists here. It is the only accommodation in Andrew Bay.
The detached wooden bungalow has a covered front and back porch and is equipped with two single beds, or combined to make a huge bed for two. The bathroom has a European toilet, sink and refreshing shower (cold water). A kitchenette with gas stove is available to prepare coffee, tea, soup or a small snack.
All meals included! Drinks & Transport excluded.
Your stay at the Dutch Beach Bungalow includes all meals. Meals are served on the terrace of the bungalow, or you can enjoy dinner in a casual atmosphere together in our house. Drinks and transport are excluded.
The bungalow is available from November to mid-May.
Max. 2 persons.
Relax in the Dutch Beach Bungalow on an undiscovered beach, take a dip in the turquoise sea and enjoy the beautiful sunset. A true slice of paradise.
Общение с гостями
Myanmar go Local can organize day trips and excursions to picturesque authentic villages near Thamia. We would like to invite you to experience the ordinary, everyday life and get a glimpse of Myanmar well off the beaten track.
•Take a boat trip down the river
•Discover the small traditional villages
•Visit the monasteries
•Explore the forest
•Learn how to catch an Octopus
•See how they grow cashew nuts
•Watch the sunset and see the (full)moon rising over the paddy fields
•Taste the local palm wine called Dany
•Savour the regional dishes
•And enjoy the hospitality of the people
Другие важные подробности
Please realize that the bungalow is in a remote area, without electricity. Light works on Solar on which you can also charge your phone via an usb connection.
- Check in time between 12:00-18:00
- Check out time is before 12:00pm
- Be considerate and respectful to local people
- Keep the surrounding clean, (sweet) water is scarce, deal with it responsibly
- Guests will be responsible for any damage that occurred at the property during the stay
- Property owner will not be responsible for any damage or loss to guest belongings, injury or death during the stay
- Property owner reserves the rights to deploy guests from the property should there be any complaints of inappropriate behaviour without compensation
- Property owner will not be responsible for any of the guests' belongings after check out
- The Guest House can accommodate max. 2 persons