5-10 minute walk from city centre and everything you need for a pleasant stay in Belfast. Uber taxis cost around £7 to get to most attractions within the city and you are literally 10 minute walk from the cathedral quarter which is full of restaurants and bars may it be a social drink or a night out on the town. Also 10minute walk from the titanic centre and 6-8minute walk to odessey arena and you can go to the most prostigieous hotel in Ireland the merchant hotel with rooftop jacuzzi
- There is a extra bedroom that is totally out of bounds and any entry to this room will result in a loss of deposit.
• Check-in is after 3PM
• No parties or events
• No smoking
Thank you in advance for respecting our house rules
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment, smoking outside on the balcony only please, ashtray is provided on balcony.
- Quiet hours 10pm - 8am. Our apartment is unsuitable for parties. If we receive complaints from neighbours or from Management Ltd we cannot refund your deposit. There is a 24hr security guard in the apartment complex.
- Charges to replace lost door key £100 or car park fob (£60) will be deducted from deposit
- Any noise complaints after 10.00pm will result in security deposit being withheld. (There is 24hr security in the apartment complex)