Perfect respite from freeway hotels for freeway travelers. Close to Veterans State Park, on Lake Blackshear, and only 10 minutes off I-75 from exit 101 in Cordele, GA. You’ll love our place because of the huge PRIVATE room/bath, location, quiet neighborhood, and lake access. Our place is good for cpls, solo adventurers, bus. travelers, and families (with kids). There is plenty of space for extra people, including well behaved children (One queen bed, a couch, and/or futon mattress if needed).
- Smoking is strictly NOT allowed anywhere on property
- Guests are welcome to cook with the outdoor grill or microwave, as well as use the refrigerator or freezer. However, if you need use of the stove top or oven, we would prefer to do that for you.
- This is our child's playroom when not occupied by guests. Please be respectful of his things. Light use by well behaved, non-destructive children is okay.
- In order to keep the space nice for all guests, we do not allow food or drinks in this room (of course, bottled water is okay). However, there is plenty of room to eat in the breakfast room or screened in porch.
- Please note that our home is on a canal with no fencing and our neighbor has a fenced in pool. It is your responsibility to ensure your children are closely monitored at all times to ensure their safety.
- Our home is child FRIENDLY but not child PROOF. We have exposed outlets, stairs, fragile items in dining and entry areas. Our children were fine, and we enjoy babies, toddlers, and children, but we are used to those that are calmer, and well behaved.
- LIGHT use of alcohol is okay in common areas as described above.
- Weapons are not allowed in the house and must be SECURED in your vehicle.
- Please note that medium/large dogs live on property.
- Feel free to bring kayak, boat, fishing gear, or whatever lake gear you want. Dock access available.
У этого хозяина 27 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы