Everyone who has stepped into this house talks about how inviting and spacious it is. You get much more than just a bedroom. I've really enjoyed sharing the rest of the 2,800sq feet + deck and porches with guests and my friendly pup Ruger. This listing is accurate, current, comfortable, and clean. Come visit (and feel free to bring your pets).
Although the space is listed as a single room, you're actually getting to enjoy a 2,800sq foot, 2 story, 3 bedroom home that has been beautifully finished with natural white pine walls and hardwood floors throughout.
Guest Bedroom & Bathroom
• Queen-size bed
• Private bath with shower and bathtub
• Natural white pine walls & hardwood floors throughout
• Tile in the bathroom (and a floor level heat vent beneath the sink)
• Windows with black out curtains
• Ceiling fan and overhead light
• Reading lamps
• Built-in headboard bookshelves
• Emergency female hygiene products
• Toilet paper and tissue paper
• Shampoo and conditioner
• Hand soap and lotion
• Fresh towels, hand towels, and washcloths
Guests are allowed access to the the whole house with the exception of the other bedrooms and the upstairs office.
Everything else is considered Common Space.
• Large island and bar with seating
• Gas 4 burner stove top on island
• Tall breakfast table for 4
• Stainless steel double sink
• Full-size fridge and freezer
• Non-stick pots and pans and cooking utensils
• Crock pot
• Full-size oven
• Coffee maker
• Coffee and supplies
• Plates bowls tableware glasses mugs
• Hardwood flooring throughout
• Large room with folding table and hanging rack
• Full washer and dryer
• Secondary full-size fridge and freezer
• Built-in pantry with open shelves for guests
• Tile flooring
• Bay windows
• Laundry detergent and cleaning supplies
• Comfortable love seats and recliner
• Large coffee table
• Oriental rug
• Gas log fireplace
• Stone hearth and 2-story chimney
• 2-story open great room
• Built-in entertainment center
• Large ceiling fan
• 42” TV with Amazon FireTV
• Dolby digital surround sound
• Wall piano in the foyer
• Reading nook
• Formal dining room
Porches and Deck
• Open 16’x12’ back deck with wide staircase
• 5 Burner gas grill hooked up to house propane
• Large 34’x12’ fully-enclosed screened-in sleeping porch
• Wicker lounge furniture
• Chairs and picnic tables
• Sleeping bunks with bedding
• Chest of drawers
• Ping pong table
• Full-width 50’x8’ front porch with wide staircase
• Cushioned seating with side tables
• 1/3 acre backyard surrounded by woods
• Gated access to the front yard on both sides
• Fully fenced-in at 6’ high
• Fire pit
• Great hammock trees
Parking at the House
• Long, gravel wrap-around driveway
• Ample parking for cars SUV’s boat trailers etc.
• Ability to unload directly to the front door
Общение с гостями
This is my full time residence but I'm on the go constantly because of my property care taking business, Kingfisher Concierge. I am self-employed and I do often work from my home office upstairs; but I'm glad to share the house with guests and happy to be a local resource for advice and recommendations.
Because of my business, I am always only a phone call or text away. Whether I'm home or out and about, if you need anything, please reach out and I'll reply as quickly as I can.
Другие важные подробности
I have a pup who is the friendliest animal in the world to be around. His name is Ruger and he will be in and out of the house as I am.
If you have a dog, you're welcome to let them run in the fully fenced in backyard!
A word of disclaimer: Ruger is very friendly and mild mannered and gets along well with dogs and cats. If your pet does not get along with mine for any reason, you must be willing to keep your pet locked in the guest bedroom or on the screened porch, which opens to the backyard.
• Be respectful of other people and their things.
• Lock the house behind you when you leave.
• Do not eat anything that you have not purchased.
• If leaving a pet behind, leave them in the master suite or in the backyard.
• Do not use the shower or tub to clean your pet (there is a hose outside if you need one).
• Don't worry about remaking your bed or cleaning up; the linens will be changed and the house will be cleaned immediately after your departure.
I live in a very clean, safe, comfortable home, in a particularly safe area; but for legal reasons, I will not explicitly make a claim to guarantee the blanket safety of any guests because there are always variables outside my control.
Please be advised that submitting a booking inquiry or accepting a special offer indicates that you have read and agreed to follow all of the House Rules to the best of your ability, and not to hold me or any residents or guests of this house liable in any way for any personal injury, any damages to personal belongings, or loss of personal property.
Now, all that said, I've never had any incident of any kind and have wonderful reviews from all of my guests. Frankly, I can't even imagine a scenario where your safety or the safety of your things could be in jeopardy. So please understand, these disclaimers are mostly a legal formality.
I enjoy sharing my space with people who want to come visit this slice of heaven in Northeast Georgia. All I ask is that you be respectful of my home—and rest easy, knowing I have worked very hard to make sure your stay is enjoyable.
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a small business owner and volunteer firefighter at Station 11 on Lake Burton. I graduated from Auburn University in 2010 with a BA in Anthropology and minor in Hotel Management and I've always had an affinity for the hospitality industry; serving people is a big part of who I am personally and professionally.
I own Kingfisher Concierge & Property Management LLC, serving Lake Burton, Lake Rabun, and the surrounding area. I absolutely love what I do. My typical day consists of running around in my boat checking on the many service providers I subcontract work out to. Simply put, we do our very best to facilitate "Lake Life, As It Should Be."
I am one of the few fortunate to have spent the vast majority of my life on and around beautiful Lake Burton. My family roots run deep; my grandfathers knew each other as bachelors in the 1940's pioneering Lake Burton, and my parents met here. There is no place more near and dear to my heart.
I am an avid Auburn sports fan and Atlanta sports fan. If I'm not working, I'm probably in the water or on a board on the water. When fall rolls around, it's time for good beer and Auburn football, a day hike, or camping trip with my pup Ruger.