Об этом жилье
AIRBNB'S #1 "MOST WISHED-FOR LISTING WORLDWIDE!"
(2018 dates have been posted....)
Suite of three beautifully furnished rooms set among the trees. Just minutes from downtown, this secluded property is an urban retreat like no other. The treehouse provides and intimate, simple and calming retreat for 2 people. The treehouse is the subject of innumerable articles, blogs and was recently featured on Treehouse Masters Ultimate Treehouses and Today Show video.
We are honored to have been named in 2016 as Airbnb's "#1 most wish-listed property in the world"!!! Thank you!
Centrally located within the heart of intown Atlanta, the treehouses are a hidden gem. The subject of numerous TV and magazine features (including "Treehouse Masters: Ultimate Treehouse IV"), they are often described as being the most relaxing, romantic, dreamy and unique place you'll ever stay. What could be better than falling asleep in the trees and waking up to birds singing around you--all within the city limits?
The treehouse consists of 3 separate rooms, each connected by rope-bridges. Descriptions of the 3 rooms are below.
Living Room: Antique furnishings including 80 year old butterfly-filled windows; antique furnishings, and a balcony overlooking an acre of lush woods.
Bedroom: Sleeps 2. The Loblolly double bed is fitted with the world's best bedding - cozy, organic linens from Parachute. The bed is equipped with wheels so it can either be rolled out onto a platform that overlooks the stream below or inside the room. Vintage decor and natural artifacts add as much to the comfort of the setting as they do to its charm.
Deck: Open to the elements and immersed in thick greenery, the deck surrounds the "Old Man", a 150 year old Southern Short-Leaf Pine tree--the largest of the 7 trees that support the treehouse suite--who watches over the property and its guests.
BATHROOM IS LOCATED IN THE BASEMENT/LOWER LEVEL OF OUR PRIVATE HOME. GUESTS WILL HAVE EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO IT DURING THEIR STAY. The treehouses and main house share a lot and are within a 30 second walk to one another.
Guests will have free parking in our driveway and access to a full, private, indoor bathroom inside the basement of the main house.
Общение с гостями
Other than showing you around when you arrive and bringing coffee in the morning, we'll completely respect your privacy and leave you alone. However, because the the treehouses and our home share a lot, we are readily available and close by if you need anything.
Другие важные подробности
***PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING DESCRIPTION AND RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A RESERVATION.*** We want to make sure that your stay meets your expectations... When making a request, please tell us a little about yourselves, your interest in the treehouse and indicate that you have read the full listing and house rules... Thank you!
*** The treehouses are open to the elements.... There is a fan for warm weather and an excellent mattress warmer for cooler evenings... But as the bed roll out onto a platform (and rolls in for rain) there is no air conditioning or heat...
• While we love both, children under 16 and pets are not allowed to stay at the treehouses--or be present during events.
• When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and your interest in the treehouse. Also let us know that you have read the full description and understand the house rules and feel comfortable staying in a treehouse.
• Please keep in mind that the treehouses are meant as a quiet retreat for 1-2 people only. If you have ANYTHING else in mind, you must let us know ahead of time and get appropriate permission before booking. Photo shoots, events, ceremonies etc. are subject to additional fees, and are rarely approved. Prior to arrival, we must obtain the first and last names of each guest. No additional guests or visitors are allowed.
• If you are interested in using the treehouses for a photo shoot, you must give us explicit descriptions of your concept before booking as well as your location budget. Please be aware that photoshoots are subject to different rules and rates, and must be approved by us in advance.
• Guests will receive a house manual with a full list of property details, rules and local recommendations a week before arrival. We will also require each guest to sign a waiver prior to occupancy, which will be emailed before check-in. PLEASE LET US KNOW THE DAY BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ARRIVING....
• If using images from this site, please credit the appropriate photographers, as are noted in the individual image descriptions. Our instagram is @pbahouth and #treehouseatl
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Если вы отмените бронирование за пять дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за пять дней, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи, но вы получите 50% стоимости остальных ночей.
I work in the wine industry and my husband is an environmental activist and 3d photographer. He built the treehouses as an escape within the city and together, we've made it into a Vacation Home at home! We hoped to create a setting that was both secluded and quiet but also warm and welcoming. Many of our favorite times have happened there--from parties with friends to quiet afternoons reading the paper.
But while we love being at home, we equally love traveling. We find that experiencing new places and meeting new people is as exciting to us as being in our treehouse is calming. Through Airbnb, we want to share our hideaway with other travelers who seek adding something special to their trip and hope that they leave feeling like it was something genuinely special!