Lovely room with the view of the garden and only 10steps from the room is a terrace with the amazing postcard view of the Old town where you can relax with a glass of wine or enjoy your breakfast and coffee/tea. Nearby are grocery stores, newspaper stand, bus stop and coffee shop.
p.s. Room Mimi does not have a parking place.
Room has separate doors, bedroom (it's for 2 people),
bathroom, refrigerator, electric kettle, instant coffee, different kinds of tea, sugar, salt, plates, glasses, bowls, maps of the town and all kinds of brochures and flyers, air conditioner and wireless internet.
From the terrace 10 meters near the room you have a wonderful view of the Old town and the island Lokrum.
The room is situated only 4 minutes downstairs (129 stairs) or 8-10 minutes walking distance to the Old Town and famous Banje beach.
Here are some information on how to come to my room:
- If you are going by bus-
On the bus terminal you wait for the city bus nr.8 ( LIBERTAS orange color) and you exit the bus when you see the CABLE CAR STATION.
You'll be on the street Petra Krešimira IV and you find number 21. Follow the road straight for about 200m until you see the sign for Villa Gloria. Take the stairs down ( side street Iva Račića ) and you will see my terrace ( number 6 ).
Or you can take a taxi to the adress Petra Krešimira IV number 21.
- If you are leaving the bus at Pile gate, you can walk through the Old town, once you exit the Old town (through Ploče Gate) just go straight and when you see the supermarket PEMO, first stairs on the left will lead to my room. The street is called IVA RAČIĆA. Take the stairs up to the number 6 and you will see my terrace. If you have heavy luggage this is not an easy task since you will be climbing up the stairs.
-or you can go around the Old town, (you have to be OUTSIDE the city walls ) and near the fireman station turn right to the Cable car station and just go straight for about 200m (street is called PETRA KREŠIMIRA IV) until you see the sign for Villa Gloria, then you take the stairs down ( ULICA IVA RAČIĆA) and you will see my terrace (number 6).
This is the easier route since there are no stairs.
- If you are going by plane- take a taxi it will be the easiest way. Rather then taking a bus.
We can also arrange taxi service from the airport for the price of EUR 40,00 . If you wish this service, please inform us about your flight details and the taxi driver will wait for you at the airport with your name written on a card. The drive is 30 minutes long.
Общение с гостями
On arriving you have "welcome drink" I am happy to give all sort of advice on excursions, places to visit, beaches, shopping, dinning, going out, etc.
Другие важные подробности
Please be advised that Room Mimi does not have a parking place.
- close the window when you turn on the air conditioner
- switch off the lights and the air conditioner when you are not in the room
- do not put wet towels on the doors, bed or sofa ( there is a clothes horse in front of the room)
- hair dryer is available on request
- extra towels are available on request
Check in - 12:00PM
Check out - 10:00AM
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 4 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, we are Mimi and Ilma!
The room is named Room Mimi because my name is too complicated to remember ( hahaha :D )
My name is Ilma and I run our Airbnb profile. I live with my mom Mimi who speaks Italian and Nikša who is a taxi driver. We live in the center of Dubrovnik, near the Old town and the beach Banje. We use to live in Italy for three years and that's where my mom learned italian. My parents love to ride and travel with their friends on motorcycle. I just finished college and love to hangout with my friends.
Also, we love cats and we have three of them.