New England charm with a modern makeover. Our place is good for couples, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
This is a super quiet street, yet steps from the 73 bus line into Harvard Square, to the commuter rail to Porter Square and North Station, or a quick Uber to the city.
This makes a nice home base for your Boston visit.
Sonos music throughout the house. Super fast FIOS internet, plus workspaces.
You'll have access to the whole house other than the basement.
Общение с гостями
We'll be available by text and email throughout the stay. In most cases, designated neighbors are also available for assistance.
Другие важные подробности
As mentioned in the rules, the primary stairs are steep by modern standards. This would be a bad house for somebody that is mobility impaired or who might fall down a set of stairs.
A no-shed dog normally lives at this house, but it will not be there during your visit. Because the dog doesn't shed and is small, it is never allowed on the furniture, and because of the hardwood floors and routine professional cleaning, people with dog allergies are not usually bothered being here, but your mileage may vary.
There is a small fish tank is the girl's bedroom.
- Steep stairs (built 1880 - shown in photo) - not safe for small children or people with mobility challenges
- Parking for two cars (park on right side of driveway)
- Just so you know, this Victorian is the front half of a two-unit condo/townhouse. The second unit is in the back half of the property but both units have their own distinct entrances. Reasonable courtesy required.
- There is not cable TV, just internet-based Apple TV (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- Quiet small pets (<20 lbs), only.
We live just outside of Boston, Massachusetts with our two kids. Lisa is a management consultant and we also have a business that teaches STEM after school enrichment classes to elementary and middle-schoolers.
We love to travel and are on a quest to be able to show our kids as much of the world as financial resources allow!