This is the most quiet room in the house. Queen Size Bed that is very soft and comfortable. The clean new comfortable comforter on top is the perfect combination for relaxing on during the day by laying on top and cozying under at night. The room has a glass desk with a 22 inch monitor to connect a laptop.
It's the perfect setup for coupes that need a place to crash after the beach thats down the street a few miles and the business professional thats on the go.
There is a small gym that has a standing punching bag and adjustable weight set if you do not feel like leaving the house. There are plenty of places to run like around the subdivision that has many trees to block hot sun. In addition, West Ashley Greenway: that is only 3.9 miles away the home:
I have had others in the past ride their bike downtown on a daily basis for work at the hospital and to the beach. In addition, I do have a bike rack for the Tundra if you need to be dropped off just let me know. I highly encourage a bike; if you have one and use it already. It just endorses the adventure in Charleston.
Общение с гостями
I regularly go out with guest to adventure along with them. Floor plan in the living areas have been opened up and a bar has been added to the living room. During the week, we do have a regular 9-5 work week at the hospital so we try to keep my life a balanced life style. Please read the reviews from people like you that already committed to the stay.
Другие важные подробности
We live on the property. We would be available should you need anything. We would need to orient you to the space and the details of the tent upon your arrival.
1. At the end of your stay - please strip the sheets and put towels and all linens in the provided laundry basket. Put trash in the provided trash can.
2. Guests can park to the left side or right side of the driveway, please do not park in the middle of the drive way this prevent you from getting blocked in.
3. Don't attempt to open the 2 large windows. If you need to open the kitchen window please turn the air off.
4. Keep the door closed to keep the bugs out, they are attracted to the light.
5. This is a peaceful residential neighborhood. Quiet hours are 10pm to 9am.
6. The house accommodates the people who are registered to stay there. (Additional guests are not allowed).
7. No smoking, firearms, fireworks.
8. Let me know if anything breaks or needs repair. Things break, and I would never enforce the security deposit unless something was stolen or maliciously broken.
9. Enjoy your stay-relax and feel free to come and go as you, please!
10. Need a late checkout? Just ask - if I don't have a new guest coming in the same day at 8, I usually don't mind if you take a few extra hours.
People describe me as creative, articulate, fun, energetic, great listener, technology savvy passionate person. I am a compulsive technology entrepreneur and enjoy developing myself physically and financial using applications. I set my objectives high and have a mindset focused on accomplishments. People often enjoy spending time with me because I am likable. Being technically savvy and enjoy working as a PC or an Apple, some call me a Hybrid engineer. I have experience as a Software Engineer so I know how to pay attention to details. Later to find its not something I am passionate about so I decided to move to a field of interest. Apple technical support, after about a year of learning all about it, I now stand three certifications away from being an Apple Certified Systems Administrator. Outside of the office and on the weekends I Wake Board, Run, explore and download new iPhone apps.