This spacious modern apartment is the perfect spot for a romantic getaway with a view over the river, sleeping two adults in a comfortable king size bed made of the latest generation memory foam. With transport links a stone’s throw away, getting into the heart of London couldn’t be easier. If you’re in the mood for something quieter, reservoirs and parks are but a moment’s walk away. Tottenham Hale Retail Park is an eight minute walk away, providing you with all you need for a weekend getaway.
The apartment is flooded with natural light and is ultra-modern and stylish. With stunning panoramic views of the surrounding area from the balcony, you will be simply blown away. There is one bedroom, with a king size bed and a sofa bed in the lounge. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could possibly need, including a coffee maker and a washing machine. The lounge has a large flat screen TV and the apartment has Wi-Fi so you can stay connected.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxed weekend away or a bit of retail therapy, this property is ideal for a romantic holiday for two. Book now!
The entire property for the duration of your stay.
Общение с гостями
We'll provide detailed information before your stay
1. The property sleeps three people only. Three people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Smoking is not allowed in this apartment whatsoever.
6. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
The security deposit is fully refundable within 3 working days of check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
У этого хозяина 1540 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы