- 10min walk to Showa University of Music.
- FREE portable Wi-Fi
- Very close to many Tokyo popular areas
- Direct bus to/from Narita/Haneda Airport
- Just 25 min. train ride from SHINJUKU
- 10 min walk from SHIN-YURIGAOKA Station
- Many shops and restaurants around SHIN-YURIGAOKA
-Small apartment, typical of Japan: 18.1 square meters / 194.83 square feet.
- Cozy private apartment for 1, or 2 guests sharing a bed
- Check-in: After 5 pm. Early check-in is possible for FREE of charge depending on availability.
- Check-out: Before 12 pm. Late check-out is possible for FREE of charge depending on availability.
- Free pocket Wi-Fi. Pocket Wi-Fi is very handy because it is hard to find free Wi-Fi in Japan.
- Semi-double bed (120cm wide) sleeps 2
- Washer/Dryer combo unit in the room
- Detergent, fabric softener provided
- Private Kitchen: Fully equipped with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, electric kettle, pot/pan, plates, cutlery
- Private bathroom with tub and hand-shower
- Private Toilet with heated seat and warm-water bidet
- Iron and Iron board
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Cleaning supplies
- Gym: 5min. walk to public gym for 200JPY
- 2 bicycles for free to rent
Общение с гостями
I answer your questions immediately.
Другие важные подробности
- I reply your inquiries through Airbnb or by Email normally right away or at least within 1 hour except when I am asleep
- I speak, read and write English
- Hablo, leo, y escribo español. Yo vivía en Ecuador. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en contactarme.
- 日本語が母国語です。 日本の方も、海外からでも国内からでもお気軽にご利用ください。お問い合わせも日本語でどうぞ。
Your cooperation is crucial to maintain the current level of price.
- No loud noise allowed. Please keep your voice down when you have conversation in the apartment. It is a small apartment. Your neighbors could hear you and it will disturb them.
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- No shoes allowed inside the apartment. There are room shoes available.
- Turn off A/C, TV and lights before leaving the room.
- Lock the windows and door before leaving the room.
- Wash and dry kitchen items and put them back in kitchen cabinet before check-out.
- Empty refrigerator before check-out.
- Throw trash away before check-out. Trash bins are located next to the kindergarten shown in the direction below. Please put glass bottles, plastic bottles and cans in designated baskets. Everything else can go in a big cage.
- Leave the Wi-Fi router, charger, and case in the room before check-out.
- Make sure the door key is in the lock box and lock the lock box before check-out.
У этого хозяина 480 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi I'm Jane.
Thank you for finding my vacation rentals.
I am a full-time Airbnb host.
I take good care of my guests.
I help you with your raveling needs and questions.
About myself, I love traveling and learning different cultures and languages.
I have visited more than 30 countries, lived in Los Angeles, Honolulu, Beijing, Quito in Ecuador, Tokyo, and Kawasaki, and learned 3 languages: English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.
My native language is Japanese.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Yo vivía en Ecuador. Hablo, escribo y leo español. Si tiene alguna pregunta no dude en contactarme.