At K7 Art Flat, you'll experience the heart of Prague's Old Town, on a quiet side street just steps away from Old Town Square. Countless bars, restaurants, cafes, and attractions abound...the list is endless!
Our private rooms are designed in clean, minimal style, have queen size beds, and are very private and tidy. Our flat is decorated with lots of 100% local art, has a fully-equipped kitchen, and a 100m2 west-facing terrace.
**Please READ detailed description! :) **
We're so excited to be share this quiet and idyllic space in the heart of Prague's old town. It is made up of several separate and private queen bedrooms, in a completely restored and renovated historical apartment, located just 150m away from old town square.
We've worked hard to create a quiet, peaceful, and relaxing getaway in the centre of the historical old town, and we're sure you're going to enjoy your time here! We've teamed-up with Young Real Art, NANOVO, and other local artists to make your experience truly unique and super cool. Everything in the hotel can be yours to take home, with 100% of the proceeds going directly to the artists and designers.
BREAKFAST: We've got a fully equipped kitchen, and provide simple breakfast stuff for you to prepare yourself. This includes but is not limited to eggs, bread, milk, butter, coffee, tea. Of course, some mornings it can happen that we're out of something, or that a previous guest has eaten 10 eggs (it's happened!), so please don't expect a full breakfast available for you every morning. A restaurant called HomeKitchen is right next door, and does amazing breakfasts for less than €5.
About the building...
Kozi 7 was built in 1875 by architect Jiri Schulz. On the front of the building are three busts which belong to very famous architects, Benes zLoun (also known as Benedikt Rejt), Petr Parler, and Matyas Reisek (also known as Matej Rejsek).
Why are they famous?
* Benes zLoun built part of Prague Castle and St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
* Peter Parler built St. Vitus Cathedral and Charles Bridge
* Matyas Reisek built The Powder Tower, part of Our Lady before Tyn on Old Town Square, and part of St. Barbora's Church in Kutna Hora.
There's a huge 100m2 terrace that looks into the courtyard, and a self-serve cafe which has a selection of teas and coffees on the house for you to enjoy and start your day. There's a full kitchen with all the common amenities (fridge, toaster, kettle, stove top, etc) to make meals if you want to stay in and cook. Simple breakfast food like eggs and bread are free for you to enjoy.
Общение с гостями
We live around the corner, and we're MORE than happy to help with any inquiries or any additional services you require. Need a good Vietnamese restaurant that's sensibly priced? A disco that plays 80s music on Friday? A club that's really cool but most tourists never go to? A beer garden with a great view of the city? We got you covered, don't hesitate to ask, we're at your service!
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you've actually READ the listing :)
1. INCLUDE YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION at the moment of booking, or as soon as possible afterwards. Time, place of arrival, etc. This helps us prepare for your trip, and get you the best arrival directions as quickly and as early as possible. It is frustrating to have to chase our guests for this information, and if we dont have it at least 24hrs before, we may have to cancel the booking!
2. Check in outside of our designated check-in window of 14-22 is possible, but can't be 100% guaranteed. For check-ins after 8pm, it may be necessary to pick up the keys at a cafe right next door, and self check-in. We do this often and it works out well. For early morning arrivals, it may be possible to drop off bags in the morning and check-in at the usual time, but cannot be guaranteed, so please check first before booking.
3. Please arrive at the time that we've agreed to. If for any reason you have delays, please contact the person who will be meeting you for check-in ASAP. This contact / check-in information will be shared with you 1 or 2 days before arrival, so please check the message thread again before departure.
4. Please contact the above person when you've arrived to Prague. Most places (airport, train station, bus station) have free Wifi. Again, this information will be given to you a day or so before arrival.
5. Please please please clean up after yourselves, and use the appropriate recycling center under the sink.
6. Please be respectful of other guests, and keep the noise down between 10pm and 9am. If other guests complain about you, we may have to cancel your booking.
7. Smoking, on the terrace please :)
8. Most important rule, have a great time in Prague!
У этого хозяина 607 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы