Welcome to this tranquil lakeview home in lovely Peachland in the beautiful Okanagan region. This home is perfect for your summer getaway. Situated just a short drive from beachfront shops, restaurants, wineries, the lake, orchards, boating and parks. The balcony stretches the entire front of the home & allows an al fresco dining experience with unparalleled views. Enjoy the wine while you soak in the view from house and patio. Don't forget to help yourself to some of the property's fruits!
The view is spectacular. You will have the home to yourself, including a deck running the length of the house. There is an empty unit downstairs that is used sporadically by the family. There is a nice yard up behind the house with even more views.
A full kitchen, 2 full bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and a large living room with brand new sofa bed.
Общение с гостями
As guest needed.
- No smoking on the property (due to high potential of forest and/or grass fires in the area)
- Please be mindful of neighbours by keeping voices down after 10pm, especially when outside on deck
- House on septic system. Only TP to be flushed. No other products or will damage system
- Fireplace not in service so no fires
- No candles
- No unregistered guests without prior consultation of the owner
Hi, I am Pedja.
I am originally from Bosnia & Herzegovina, but have lived in Ontario, Canada 20+ years.
I first visited the Okanagan region in 2013 with my daughter, who lives in Vancouver. The Okanagan left a mark, and continues to hold a special place for me and my family.
As a family (my wife, son in Toronto and daughter in Vancouver), we decided to invest in a little piece of Peachland's paradise. We love this place and hope you will too!