• Great for business travelers, couples, weekenders and intrepid travelers.
• Room+bathrooms are stacked with amenities
• Free Street Parking, large home, open floor-plan, including outdoor garden w/guest access
• Safe neighborhood, walkable parks with views
• Best location in the city for SFO access (take Uber/Lyft!)
• Complementary coffee/tea
• Home blanketed in fast internet
• Restroom with rainfall shower, towels & bathroom amenities (toothbrush, toothpaste, mints!)
• We have a dog!
Check out all that is hip and happening from a welcoming home base in Bernal Heights, one of the friendliest neighborhoods in San Francisco. Out-of-town tourists, couples on vacation, weekenders looking for a break from the daily grind and business travelers are all encouraged to settle in to this clean, modern and spacious home with an open floor plan and plenty of space to spread out.
Get to know fellow travelers and Airbnb hosts on the main floor – outfitted with wood floors, plentiful lighting and high ceilings – where the dining room, kitchen and expansive living room are all open for guest use. Linger with a cup of coffee in the outdoor garden, making plans for the day to come.
**Access to the kitchen, garden and living room ends daily at 5pm. You are more than welcome to hang out during the day (using the kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch is totally fine), but at 5pm these areas become private areas for the folks who live here!**
If you need to arrive before the check-in time to drop your things off or relax a bit, just let us know! The room is not available until the stated check-in time, but common areas and luggage storage are much more flexible.
The home is blanketed in strong wifi with plenty of different areas for you to set up if you need to get some work done at any point during your stay, including the garden.
As a guest in our home, you will enjoy a comfy, quiet stay in one of four bedrooms. This room is comfortably equipped with a queen-sized bed topped with a new Leesa certified CertiPUR-US® mattress and outfitted with luxury sheets, a down-alternative comforter, a super soft blanket and tons of pillows. Bath towels made from turkish cotton are provided (let us know if you'd like fresh towels!), and the closet offers a set of two bathrobes and a full set of hangers. Take advantage of the luggage rack, closet and nightstand to settle in for the duration of your stay. Natural lighting floods through the windows, and each room also has dimmable LED lighting as well as bedside lamps accompanied by cell phone chargers. Don’t forgot to grab a water bottle, which you’re welcome to carry around with you while checking out San Francisco.
Feel free to make yourself at home and access the dining room, kitchen, living room and outdoor garden until 5pm. At 5pm each day, access to the common areas ends. In the morning, help yourself to a coffee, and don’t hesitate to use the refrigerator for any leftovers you bring home from dinner.
Wifi, Cable television and Netflix are available for your use as well.
There are two full communal bathrooms - both have rainfall style showers. One bathroom is right outside your door, but the other bathroom is also available to you. Each bathroom is stacked with tons of amenities: toothpaste, cotton swabs, toothbrushes, body/hair/hand soaps, and cleaned daily!
Общение с гостями
David is an Airbnb veteran who stayed as a guest in many hosts' homes before opening his own doors to travelers like you who are looking for a rental experience and not just an overnight accommodation. He lives on site, works from home and is happy to provide recommendations for favorite neighborhood restaurants, great places to shop, must-see local attractions and more. And, he’s more than willing to toss on a pair of shoes for a short tour around the neighborhood as well.
In addition to David, you’ll meet Bruce, his dog/roommate. A loving, gentle mix of all the breeds, Bruce will stay out of your way completely or curl up for a nap in your lap – it’s your choice. While the space is very low key and quiet (no parties or drinking outside of the occasional glass of wine), you are more welcome to interact with and participate in home activities as much as you’d like.
Другие важные подробности
We welcome all guests, regardless of national origin, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation. We pride ourselves on providing a warm and safe space for everyone.
Prices are firm - all booking inquiries requesting a different price than the one listed will be respectfully declined.
We also are happy to offer flexible check-in and check-out times. We know how unpredictable and stressful travel can be. If you are going to arrive early or late, keep us in the loop and we will do our best to accommodate.
Unlike many parts of San Francisco, street parking in the Bernal Heights neighborhood is easy (while things still get busy at times, parking is available more often than not), and the nearby BART stop means visitors never have to battle city center traffic and parking when checking out the rest of the city.
And just to reiterate, a dog lives on the premises!
Номер лицензии или регистрационный номер
Подробнее об этом номере
Please make sure you read and comprehend these house rules. If you show that you do not understand the house rules, you cannot stay here. If you are not okay with being near a large dog, you cannot stay here. If you violate any of the rules listed below, you will be asked to leave immediately - this is our home and safety of everyone here is our top priority, and these rules are in the spirit of maintaining that. In the event that a stay cannot be completed due to violating these house rules, we are happy to provide a list of nearby hotels that frequently have vacancy.
- If you don't show up at the time when you say you will, and you don't contact us to let us know you've been delayed, your booking will be cancelled 30 minutes after your stated arrival time. No exceptions. We take time out of our day to meet guests upon arrival, but if you are unable to keep us informed of your arrival logistics, this is not the right place for you to stay.
- Absolutely no guests or visitors are permitted to enter the house that aren't part of the booking. This is our home and we need to know who is and has been here. This rule is also for emergency logistics, as we need to know who was here in case anything happens.
- No smoking cigarettes, marijuana or anything else in the room, house, or outdoor areas (you are more than welcome to smoke outside of the house on the street however). If you bring marijuana or any other drugs into the house, you will be asked to leave immediately. Our outdoor garden contains plenty of wood and and we also have other guests here that are expecting a drug-free environment.
- Not suitable for pets.
- No drugs in the house.
- No cooking or preparing food in the bedroom. You can cook and prepare food in the kitchen. If you use dishes in the kitchen, please hand wash everything!
-Quiet Hours / Common Areas - Common areas including the kitchen, living room and garden are no longer available for guest access beginning at 5pm every day. Please take extra care starting 5pm to be considerate of other guests that may be trying to rest!
-Check out is at 11am. While we are often able to make late check-out arrangements with guests on a case by case basis (please ask us, it's okay most of the time!), if you have not communicated and confirmed alternate arrangements with us, we will charge an additional $100 for every 60 minutes that you are still in the room past 11am, rounded up to the nearest hour. We need to be able to prepare the room for the next guests and unanticipated delays prevent us from doing so.
Bruce is a friendly dog. Bruce will give you kisses. That being said, it's important that we set ground rules so that Bruce's expectations of guests and guests expectations of Bruce remain constant.
1) please don't feed Bruce any dog food, treats, or human food.
2) please don't let Bruce into your room
3) please don't take Bruce out of the house
4) please don't give Bruce toys
У этого хозяина 249 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
From Northern California, entrepreneur in education technology. I enjoy running around new cities/countries.
Whether your days in San Francisco are filled with work, tours, family or something else, I respect that time away from home is limited and it is very important to me that everyone has a great experience staying at my home.