You'll be walking distance to several neighborhood restaurants and cafes, Downtown, Town Lake, Zilker Park, Graffiti Park, Barton Springs, West 6th Street bars and restaurants, and just 1.8 miles to the State Capitol and University of Texas campus. The space was just completely refurnished with new beds, mattresses, linens, towels, and a new kitchen and bathroom. We hope you'll love it as much as we do!
1. Please leave the space as you found it.
*2. For guests wanting a place to party or have friends over before or after going out, this is not the space for you. We want guests to have a great time in our awesome city, however my husband and I live next door and are not interested in hosting groups wanting to bring the fervor of 6th Street into our space. Please leave all of that at the many bars and restaurants available in the area.
*3. Additional guests outside of those registered during booking are not allowed in or on the property at any time. This includes additional vehicles as well.
*4. Smoking of any kind (including e-cigarettes) is not allowed anywhere in or on the property.
*Violation of Rule 2, 3, or 4 will result in immediate cancellation of your booking without warning and without refund.
5. Please be respectfully quiet in and around the house after 10:00 PM.
6. There is parking space for two vehicles on the property.
7. $60 charge for lost keys.
8. Check-in is flexible after 3PM.
9. Small dogs may be allowed with prior approval.
10. Children age 1 to 5 are not permitted as the space is not set up with the necessary safety precautions. Non-walkers (babies) are allowed and we do have a pack 'n' play and high chair.
My husband and I have lived in Austin for a few years now and can't imagine living anywhere else. We love all of the outdoor activities, great food, and low-key lifestyle. We especially love living in Clarksville which has a quiet neighborhood feel but is right in the city!
We love to travel as much as possible and have recently visited Barcelona, Copenhagen, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Athens.
5 Things We Can't Live Without:
Good food - including Elizabeth St. Cafe (Vietnamese) and Spartan Pizza
Being outside - especially at Town Lake and the Greenbelt
Movie nights - all-time favorites: Back to the Future, Star Wars, and You've Got Mail