Private double bedroom with shared bathroom in a beautiful, quiet part of south east London in close proximity to the centre (15 mins to London Bridge, 20 mins to Charing Cross) as well as historical sites including Greenwich Maritime, Blackheath and the Tudor Palaces in Eltham.
The flat is clean and modern and you are welcome to use the living area, kitchen and balcony as you like! Best suited to single travellers and couples. Flexible check in.
Private bedroom suitable for up to two people. The room is in my flat on the fourth floor of a new and modern apartment block within the Kidbrooke Village development. At the time of writing, it has a sofa bed, desk, chest of drawers and mirror.
The living area includes a fully equipped kitchen but NO MICROWAVE (I reheat food in a saucepan and rarely eat ready meals): large fridge/freezer, electric hob, fan oven/grill. You'll also have access to the washing machine/dryer and drying racks. Unlimited wireless internet is included. I have an internet-enabled TV so you can watch things on catch-up or YouTube.
You're free to use the living area/kitchen, balcony (for alfresco drinks and meals British weather permitting!), utility room (please check with me first) and bathroom which you'll share with me.
Общение с гостями
Check in any time on Saturdays and Sundays or after 6pm on Fridays. I work Monday to Friday so you may need to collect the keys from me at a mutually convenient place. Please let me know your ETA (estimated time of arrival). Any problems, don't hesitate to call or text me!
Другие важные подробности
- I can pick you up at Lewisham station on request
- I'm flexible with check in and check out, just let me know your travel plans
- A mutually convenient check in time will be agreed prior to your arrival. It is important to me to know your ETA (estimated time of arrival) as I do have a busy life and work commitments. Failure to inform me of your ETA or to notify me of any potential delays within 30 MINUTES of your stated ETA will result in CANCELLATION.
- Please keep the flat clean and tidy (as you would at home)!
- Remember to respect other residents in the building and keep the noise down after 11pm
- You're welcome to use the kitchen and breakfast is free but for all other meals, you are responsible for purchasing your own food. There is a Sainsbury's which is 5 mins walk from the flat and you're welcome to use seasonings and condiments from the cupboard!
- Absolutely NO parties or additional guests!!
- Finally, enjoy the space! I hope you feel at home just as much as I do here :)