Our 2floor spacious apartment situated in the Old town is too big just for us and therefore we would love to share it with you. We welcome young people, old people, couples, families with kids or not, friends, enemies, introverts, extroverts, whoever is welcome, the most important thing is you are open for discussion and sharing your culture (but we also understand there are days you just want to be quiet and that's Ok as well). We are ready to interact and advise you best places to go in BA.
The apartment is really spacious (about 180mˆ2) and has great location- just 10mins walk to hist.centre and is right next to the park and fruit&veggie market. We think 1 parking lot, allowed smoking on balcony, lot of space, pretty big and clean bathroom with a whirl bath, comfortable beds and hosts that are ready to help with anything are the things that will make your stay unforgettable.
You will have 2 private bedrooms, your own private bathroom and toilet, 2 queen size beds (1 in each room) + 1 floor matt and 1 sofa bed available. Suitable for 4 people (high standard) + 2 people (student standard). Parking lot for 1 car available in gated backyard. Shared spaces such as spacious living room with a solid hi-fi equipment for your music, full equipped kitchen and balcony (smoking) are perfect for socializing :)
Общение с гостями
We are very welcome to interact with you during your stay, give you tips&tricks and anything you will need! We would love to get you know, your impressions, experience and exchange intercultural things with you :)
1st rule: FEEL LIKE AT HOME :)
• pls take off your shoes
• feel free to use our sound system- just connect your device and play your music :)
• feel free to use our DVD player
• feel free to use our fridge- there are more than 3 groceries around (Tesco, Lidl, Billa, ...) to shop what you like (if you feel like eggs, ham and milk that are usually present and waiting for u to use them for breakfast is not enough :) )
• feel free to use microwave
• pls place your dishes into dishwasher after you finish
• pls smoke on the balcony (and close the door behind you, so smoke won't go inside)
• be eco-friendly by smart using air-conditioning (just common sense; not to leave aircon turned off and leave windows open at the same time, etc.)
• feel free to read any book from our library :)
• feel free to play any game of ours (Carcassonne, chess, ...)
Welcome to our home! :) if you have any specific needs don't hesitate to ask for help :)
Adam & Hana
Hi! We are young couple that loves traveling. We've been traveling in Europe (bit north in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium) and little bit in Asia as well (we visited Bangkok and traveled in Vietnam for one month by motorbikes). Now, we are back home in Slovakia, we settled and we would like to keep meeting international people and exchange experience. Come to meet us and bring piece of your culture with you!