Bright and right in the heart of Brooklyn, with express trains nearby (B, Q, 2, 3, 4, & 5). Close to Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanical Garden, Prospect Park, BAM, Barclays Center, restaurants, grocery stores, and so much more. You’ll love the walk Score of 98, private balcony, private bathroom, new furniture, TV w/ access to Netflix & Amazon Prime, outdoor grill, views of Manhattan from your balcony, rooftop and gym access. Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
**Please read through all of the detailed descriptions!
Beautiful and cozy sunlit guest room, located on the top floor of an apartment building, with your own private balcony (featuring a bistro style table and chairs) and bathroom with bathtub! Window and balcony in your bedroom overlook the Manhattan Skyline.
Very comfortable full-size bed with down comforter, end tables, bright lamps, full dresser, TV with Netflix/Amazon prime access, work desk and chair, alarm clock, full-length mirror, trash can, over the door hooks with hangers. Amenities also include; fresh linens, clean towels, washcloths, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion, hairdryer, hair straightener, iron & ironing board.
Our building offers a huge rooftop/sundeck and fully equipped air-conditioned gym!
Living room with cable TV, fully equipped kitchen and 500-foot terrace are all shared with us (please clean up after each use). Our terrace features a BBQ grill, hammock, large dining table and fun game of corn-hole!
Общение с гостями
My partner and I host together. She works most days, outside of our home, I am a volunteer, so I tend to work from home; don't worry, I stay out of the way and give you tons of space and privacy. Feel free to ask us anything when we're home and text/call with questions when we are not.
Другие важные подробности
We currently list our place as not suitable for children; we love children, but since we have an open terrace and your bedroom has an open balcony (FYI, the railings are approximately 3 1/2 feet high), it is not child friendly/safe. We are willing to host children that are older, reach out to us to discuss.
- Smoking is ONLY permitted on the rooftop deck, and is prohibited anywhere in our apartment, including your balcony.
- Guests can come and go as they please, but please be mindful of noise levels between the hours of 12am - 6am.
- Only listed guests may stay overnight.
- The T.V. in your private room has access to Netflix. There is cable T.V. in our living room, which we share.
- The Doormen in our building work part-time; Monday - Sunday from 8am - 6pm.
- Feel free to use the central air in your private room only.
- Feel free to use our kitchen and the outdoor grill on our terrace, please clean up after each use.
- A fee of $30 is charged if the key fob we provide you is lost. Key fobs allow building entry and access to the gym.
- We currently list our place as not suitable for children; we love children, but since we have an open terrace and your bedroom has an open balcony (FYI, the railings are approximately 3 1/2 feet high), it is not child friendly/safe. We are willing to host children that are older, reach out to us to discuss.
"Fill your life with experiences, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show."
Our home has the energy of gratitude flowing through it. We are so grateful to have a lovely home to share with guests and honored when you decide to stay with us.
Our hosting style is flexible and matches the needs of our guests. We want you to feel at home and as comfortable as possible.