My place is close to Old Town in Roosikrantsi street, Freedon Square, restaurants and dining, art and culture are very close. You’ll love my place because of the location. My place is good for families (with kids) and big groups.
The parking fees in Tallinn City centre and Old Town are really high (4.8€/h) so my apartment is just perfect to have a city break in Tallinn, as it is only 1 minute away by walk from Old Town.
I can provide free parking for my guests (2 parking places are available)
We would like to welcome you in the Roosikrantsi apartment and in order to make you stay here a pleasant experience, please follow the House Rules.
We kindly ask you to take the following information into account:
1. Only the persons registred through the Airbnb.com may use the accommodation facilities in the apartment. If there are more people than in the reservation, then you have to pay 20€/person/per night.
2. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Any violation of this rule shall be fined.
3. Please take care of the apartment inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account.
4. Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room.
5. Pets are no allowed in the apartment.
7. Room inventory like pillows, blankets, towels etc. are intended to use while staying in the apartment and are not to be taken out.
8. This apartment is not a place for parties or events!
Please vacate the room prior to 12.00 hours and let me know what time exactly you are planning to leave, that I could come and take the keys.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Tallinn!
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.