At K7 Art Flat, you'll experience the heart of Prague's Old Town, on a quiet side street just steps away from Old Town Square. Countless bars, restaurants, cafes, and attractions abound...the list is endless!
Our private rooms are designed in clean, minimal style, have queen size beds, and are very private and tidy. Our flat is decorated with lots of 100% local art, has a fully-equipped kitchen, and a 100m2 west-facing terrace.
**Please READ detailed description! :) **
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you've actually READ the listing :)
1. INCLUDE YOUR ARRIVAL INFORMATION at the moment of booking, or as soon as possible afterwards. Time, place of arrival, etc. This helps us prepare for your trip, and get you the best arrival directions as quickly and as early as possible. It is frustrating to have to chase our guests for this information, and if we dont have it at least 24hrs before, we may have to cancel the booking!
2. Check in outside of our designated check-in window of 14-22 is possible, but can't be 100% guaranteed. For check-ins after 8pm, it may be necessary to pick up the keys at a cafe right next door, and self check-in. We do this often and it works out well. For early morning arrivals, it may be possible to drop off bags in the morning and check-in at the usual time, but cannot be guaranteed, so please check first before booking.
3. Please arrive at the time that we've agreed to. If for any reason you have delays, please contact the person who will be meeting you for check-in ASAP. This contact / check-in information will be shared with you 1 or 2 days before arrival, so please check the message thread again before departure.
4. Please contact the above person when you've arrived to Prague. Most places (airport, train station, bus station) have free Wifi. Again, this information will be given to you a day or so before arrival.
5. Please please please clean up after yourselves, and use the appropriate recycling center under the sink.
6. Please be respectful of other guests, and keep the noise down between 10pm and 9am. If other guests complain about you, we may have to cancel your booking.
7. Smoking, on the terrace please :)
8. Most important rule, have a great time in Prague!
У этого хозяина 601 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы