180-degree mountain views from the hot tub, attached deck, fire pit, and 1000 square-foot covered pavilion on a private 1/4 acre close in. Four bedrooms, lots of living space and rustic, handmade decor throughout. Considerations for guests will make you feel at home!
Enjoy panoramic Cascade Mountain views off the expansive deck which sits atop a hill on a 1/4 acre of property with covered pavilion below. Mountain views are framed by the double french doors which open up to a deck, hot tub, and large patio with fire pit below. This large two-story family home has 3BR, 3.5BA plus a loft to accommodate 8 people comfortably. There is also a second master bedroom with private bath. Borrow our bikes, kayak, or paddleboard. Stylishly decorated with large fireplace, Northwest touches, hardwood floors, and all the frills; leaves little to be desired. Bend, Oregon is a fabulous mountain community with 14 trails withing a few miles, skiing at Mt. Bachelor, 12 golf courses, kayaking, rafting, climbing at Smith Rock, floating on the Deschutes River, and over 20 microbreweries. Festivals and outdoor events all year round...You will never run out of things to do!
Guests will receive a code to front door before their visit. Guests will have access to entire house, except one closet that is locked with owner's belongings. Empty drawers throughout the rooms and bathrooms for guests to make themselves at home. Professionally cleaned.
Общение с гостями
We will be available to help throughout your stay.
Другие важные подробности
This home is permitted for use as a vacation rental with the city of Bend. Non-permitted properties are subject to steep fines and may result in last-minute cancellations for code violations.
Our home has all the amenities to make you comfortable: cable, A/C, fireplace, WIFI, lots of parking and comfortable beds. I love to cook, so the kitchen is fully stocked with every kind of gadget and spice imaginable that you are free to use. There is also a garage full of recreational equipment to enjoy the gorgeous Deschutes River offerings.
PLEASE NOTE: We are on a hillside; the backyard includes a set of steep, natural steps to street-level patio. Use at your own risk; owner assumes no liability for use and you will be asked to sign a waiver upon booking. Alternative access to the street level patio is on Boyd Acres Road, through the gate marked with the street numbers.
PLEASE NOTE: We are on a hillside; the backyard includes a set of steep, natural steps to street-level patio. Use at your own risk; owner assumes no liability for use and by making a reservation you agree to use at your own risk. Alternative access to the street level patio is on Boyd Acres Road, through the gate marked with the street numbers.
This home is very kid and family friendly. Outdoor pets considered with additional deposit. Because this is a fairly private property, small gatherings and intimate parties are ok with owner permission.
Use of kayak, bikes, tubes for the river, and outdoor gear included (but please ask permission to use paddleboards as they are custom and not replaceable).
Parking includes room for maximum of 5 cars.
Guests shall respect the property.
No indoor pets.
City of Bend Good Neighbor Guidelines:
The Good Neighbor Guidelines (GNG) were created to educate Short Term Rental (STR) owners and tenants/guests on the importance of being a good neighbor. Welcome neighbors! Be nice, you’re in Bend!
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup. Cigarette butts should be properly extinguished and disposed of in the garbage.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets. Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good Neighbor Guidelines.
С 17 ноябрь 2017 - 14 январь 2018 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 4 ночи.