Close to Saundersfoot, Amroth and Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales - Peaceful Location
Horsemanstone is set in 4 acres of grounds which includes a large feature duck pond and paddocks.
This beautiful character cottage dates back to the early 19th century. The cottage oozes charm with exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings, inglenook fireplace and lovely views from the front of the property over the countryside.
- Your debit card number will be held in case of any damages
- Cottage can be accessed anytime after 3pm
- Please vacate by 10am on day of departure
- Any excessive cleaning will be charged for
- Cancellation Policy:- There will be no refunds
- We do not supply towels
- Change over day is Saturday