A calm, safe neighbourhood with one of Sweden's best shopping malls only 15 minutes away by bus. Has a lot of parks, water and nature around as well as a big backyard which can be accessed through the room's back door. It's a perfect place for people seeking calm and peace, or who don't mind traveling a small distance to reach the center of Stockholm. The house has a bus stop right in front of it and access to great public transportation.
- Guests should be back before 12 AM. If the guest is late or wants to stay out longer, the host should be informed ahead of time.
- The bedroom has its own living room, so the guest is expected to use that for relaxing purposes and not the main living room.
- The back door in the room should not be open when the guest goes to sleep for safety purposes.
- Guest stands for cleaning of the room at least once a week.
- Under the time the guest lives here, they are not allowed to bring someone else home.
- Guests may use the kitchen or balcony for meals. Snacks are allowed in the room but should be kept to a limit and disposed off properly.
- Guests should not bring outdoor shoes anywhere inside the house except for the hallway.
- Guests may freely use the laundry room for ironing and washing.
- Guests should keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.