A stone's throw from the restaurants, bars and shops of Prenzlauer Berg, this flat is perfectly situated. Jump on the U-bahn or S-bahn five minutes walk away to explore the city, or meander the tree-lined streets, markets and parks nearby. Get set for the day with the invigorating power shower, enjoy breakfast on the balcony, cook in the well-stocked kitchen and kick back in the comfortable kingsize beds. Whether you're on a romantic break or are here on business this flat is set -to suit..
- Strictly no parties or loud music
- Please observe quiet time between 10pm and 9am
- Please be extremely respectful and careful with furniture and decor
- Strictly no smoking in apartment - on balconies only and please use ash trays
- Turn lights off when you leave
- Please do not give keys to anyone else
- No additional guests allowed aside from those on booking
- Always ensure that doors are locked when leaving the property
Homes and interiors content strategist from London. Living in Berlin for the last year and loving everything about this vibrant city. Mama to two small people.