The house is pet friendly. There is a huge fenced backyard which is great for dogs. The house is approx. 300 meters to the beach.
It is also very private with a bush block next door.
There is plenty of car parking space for boats and caravans.
Upstairs is the kitchen, dining and lounge area as well as a front veranda with BBQ and glimpses of the bay. There is a back porch overlooking the huge yard. Downstairs are both bedrooms,toilet and bathroom.
Clothes washing machine is in the garage.
No smoking inside the house
No parties or events
Departure - the property should be left clean and tidy in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Cleaning service is available for a fee.
Check-out time is 10:00am (unless arranged differently. Feel free to discuss with me), to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
Pets are allowed and welcome, but their hair and droppings must be cleaned up by the guests.
Pets are strictly NOT ALLOWED on beds or couches.
1. NOISE & NUISANCE: No persons staying or visiting this property can indulge in conduct that can be deemed a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. Excess noise is not permitted after 10pm under any circumstance. Any disturbance to neighbours including, but not limited to, excessive noise is totally prohibited and may result in immediate termination of tenancy and fines of minimum $100.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOME: If the cleaner detects smoking-A Minimum Fee of minimum $50 will be charged for room deodorizing plus linens laundering.
3. NO PETS PERMITTED ON THE COUCHES OR BEDS: If cleaner detects pets have been on the couches or beds a Minimum fee of $200 will be charged for fumigation & pest spraying.
4. CLEANING: Our Cleaners carry out a hygienic clean only between guests & you are required to leave the property as you found it when you arrived, so to avoid any bond claims please ensure:
•All dishes are washed, dried & put away- Including emptying the dishwasher
•Garbage removed from inside bins
•Refrigerator, microwave, stove, griller & oven are cleaned and all food disposed of
•BBQ & utensils are left clean- “If you use the BBQ- you must clean the BBQ”
•Please ensure any badly soiled linen (during your stay) is laundered prior to your departure. This only needs to be done if for example red wine has been spilt etc., Cleaning is not reqd for normal use.
•Please replace any furniture or item/utensil moved from its original place- the cleaners will charge for any extras they do and any extra time spent at the house.
Note: fees apply for additional cleaning
5. GARBAGE: Please place garbage bins out on Thursday evening for collection on Friday morning.
All rubbish is the tenant’s responsibility therefore you are required to take the excess with you when you leave. Excess rubbish removal is charged upwards from $30 per bag.
6. LOCK AND SECURE ALL DOORS and windows when you leave the premises. Please switch off all lights, close blinds and draw curtains. And turn off hot water.
7. Keys must be returned to key security box.
8. BBQ GAS BOTTLE: If the bottle becomes empty during your stay, please refill it at the nearest petrol station/ caravan park) Please send the receipt to me and I will reimburse you.
9. USAGE & NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS: The property shall be occupied for residential purposes only and will not be used for a venue for any social function, including but not limited to weddings, parties, receptions, stag &/or hens nights, schoolies gatherings etc. Failure to adhere to this term will result in immediate eviction from the property and loss of bond. The total number of occupants at the property must not exceed the total allowable for the property at any time.
10. KEYS: Lost or mislaid keys will incur a $30 call out fee plus key replacement costs. (After hours call out fee $50 plus replacement key costs)
11. DAMAGES TO PROPERTY: You the tenant must report all damages, breakages and lost items immediately. You will be held responsible for and agree to indemnify the owner for any such loss or damage (including cleaning fees) to the premises or contents caused by you or any guest during your occupation of the premises and hereby authorise the host to recover amount from the security deposit bond to cover these costs.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY: In the event you wish to cancel your booking and the property is re-let for the entire period all deposit monies will be refunded less a $55 cancellation fee. In the event the property has not been able to be re-let, no monies will be refunded.
13. PRIVACY INFORMATION: All personal information held, including ID and credit card copies, approximately 30 days after your occupation has ended. (Booking name and email will be retained for future contact reasons, relevant to the booking only)
15. Remember if any claim is made from your bond you will be charged a minimum $100 administration fee, plus the claim amount.
Thanking you in advance for your co operation and we hope you have a great stay in Jervis Bay.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
Hello everyone!! I have travelled extensively in Australia and the rest of the world and lived in various places overseas.
I have decided to settle down and call Jervis Bay my home. I have lived here on and off for over 20 years and think that it is one of the most beautiful spots in the world.
I speak German as a second language and I like meeting new and foreign people.
When I can I like to offer my house to people wanting to stay in beautiful Jervis Bay.