Об этом жилье
Solar powered green home. Walking distance to restaurants, local cafes, hip antique shops, 7 min drive to Downtown, Riverwalk, 13 min to the Pearl & airport. Chris Madrid's, restaurant and bar, is an easy 10 min walk. 18 min from Lackland & 14 min from Fort Sam Houston. Personal room climate control, wifi and USB outlets for mobile phone charging. Comforts you won't find in any other AIRBNB rental. Super clean space and right of the 10 freeway.
I'm an artist & photographer, so the home shows my personality. It's modern with both a vintage and industrial twist. Great ambiance for the creative types. But hopefully some inspiration for all.
You are welcome to use the common areas in a as needed basis. Please no lounging for extended periods of time as it's still my home and we may have other guests staying here. I have set-up the room to give you most of what you may need. Your are welcome to place items in my fridge but please discard before your departure. Washer and dryer can be used at $5 a load. You are welcome to hang out on the front patio area.
Общение с гостями
I am new to San Antonio but love to help you as much as I can. I am a huge traveler so I understand how local knowledge helps! There will be times where I am not in town and a friend of mine will greet you.
Другие важные подробности
Security cameras on the premise.
Read in its entirety, by booking my house you agree that you have read and understood and will abide by the rules below.
- No guests not listed on the reservation allowed on the property.
- Check in 3pm, checkout 11 am.
- You are welcome to use the common areas of the house just be a good guest.
- We prefer bare feet or socks in the house, no shoes in other words.
-$5 per load of laundry.
-Bikes are $5/per hour or $25 per day. You agree to pay up to $350 for the loss or damage of each bike.
- Although I do allow kids, please be aware there are zero child safety precautions in the home. By booking, you, as the booking guest, agree that you are solely responsible for the safety and well-being of all minors in your party. You are liable for any and all injuries that may occur to you, your guests, or children. You are also financially responsible for any damage to the property occurred by the children in your party. There are stairs, cleaning supplies and other items in the home that may cause grave bodily harm.
In agreement of my use of the AirBnB rental property with Juan Andres Martinez, INC and owner Juan Andres Martinez, located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation] San Antonio, TX, 78201.
1. RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO RENTAL. I agree to pay for any and all damages incurred to Mr. Martinez’s property that is caused by me or my guests either purposely or accidentally.
2. RELEASE. I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests, including, but not limited to any illness that may occur from consuming the complimentary food and beverages provided by Mr. Martinez. I also assume full responsibility for any and all damages to my and (if applicable) other members of my party and guests’ property, including, but not limited to, theft, whether the property loss or damage occurs in the rental, in the parking space provided, or at curbside parking. I release and discharge Juan Martinez from injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my party’s use of or presence upon the rental, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Juan Martinez or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Juan Martinez against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my party's use of or presence upon the facilities of Juan Martinez.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to Juan Martinez’s listed property located at [Address Hidden, See your reservation] San Antonio, TX, 78201, that is caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my party.
5. EMERGENCY CANCELATION. In the case that Juan Martinez needs to cancel the rental agreement due to an emergency, only a full refund of the contract place will be issued to you.
6. LOST KEY. I agree to pay a $25 fee for each lost key(s) plus labor costs.
7. WIFI- The guest wireless network may be subject to periodic maintenance, unforeseen downtime, and limited availability. Guest wireless access is provided as a free service on an "as is" basis with no guarantee of service. Although Juan takes basic efforts to insure the security of the wifi in his home, use of his wifi is at your own risk.
8. MOBILE WIFI- Use of the mobile wifi is free of charge. If lost, or damaged, you agree to pay $200 USD for it's replacement.
9. BIKE RENTALS: Use of the bikes available at Juan's property costs $5/hr. If the bike(s) is lost or stolen you agree to pay $350 per bike. You ride the bike at your own risk.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - SAFETY
I acknowledge that I have been advised to wear an approved helmet while cycling. I am aware that the use of the bicycle is subject to any applicable municipal and provincial highway traffic regulations. I am familiar with the proper use of the bicycle, including all quick release mechanisms, brakes and gear shifters. I am aware that there no technicians, guides or instructors available and I ride at my own risk. If the bike malfunctions during my use I am responsible to return the bike safely to Juan Martinez’s property.
ASSUMPTION OF RISKS
I am aware that cycling activities involve many risks, dangers and hazards including, but not limited to: changing weather conditions; mechanical failure of the equipment; loss of balance; difficulty or inability to control one’s speed and direction; variation or steepness in terrain; rapid or uncontrolled acceleration on hills and inclines; variation or changes in the cycling surface including holes or depressions in the roads; exposed rock, snow, ice, earth and other natural objects; streams, creeks and rivers; cliffs and crevasses; collision with exposed rock, snow, ice, earth, trees or other natural or man-made objects on or adjacent to the cycling terrain; encounters with wildlife, collision with pedestrians, vehicles or other cyclists. I am also aware that the risks, dangers and hazards referred to above exist throughout the area used for cycling and that many are unmarked.
I will not attempt repairs or removal of bike parts held by screws or nuts. Saddles and pedals are exempt. Repairs needed are to be done by any local bicycle shop. Reimbursement is handled upon return of the bicycle.
I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH CYCLING ACTIVITIES AND I FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM.
I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE RENTAL BICYCLE OR BICYCLE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH THE BICYCLE DURING MY RENTAL. I AM FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE BICYCLE AND ANY OF ITS COMPONENTS UPON LOOSENING OR REMOVING & REINSTALLING PARTS, OR BENDING, BREAKING, RIPPING OR THEFT DURING MY RENTAL. THIS EXCLUDES PEDAL INSTALLATION AND SADDLE ADJUSTMENT.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration of Juan Andres Martinez, Inc. allowing me to participate in cycling activities and permitting my use of bicycles, streets, bike parks, bike trails, race courses and other facilities, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows:
A. TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that I have or may in the future have against Juan Andres Martinez, Inc. and their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “THE RELEASEES”), and TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that I may suffer, or that my next of kin may suffer resulting from my participation in adventure activities DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, AND ALSO INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASEES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES REFERRED TO ABOVE;
B. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my participation in adventure activities;
C. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
D. This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of San Antonio, TX and no other jurisdiction; and In entering into this Agreement I am not relying upon any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of adventure activities other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
10. WEAPONS. I agree not to have any object that maybe considered a weapon on my person while on Juan Martinez's property.
11. ILLICIT ACTIVITY I agree not to participate and/or allow my guests to participate in any illegal activity or use of controlled substances, including the legal use of Medical Marijuana.
12. WASHER AND DRYER
A $5 fee for each load of laundry is requested. It's an honor system, so please place the cash in the jar above the washer and dryer.
13. PRIVACY / SECURITY CAMERAS. I understand my party's privacy is extremely important to Juan Martinez, but in order to safely share his space, maintain affordable insurance, and prevent frivolous lawsuits in which AIRBNB provides very little to no protection, the following measures are necessary. I understand that Juan Martinez only uses the unmonitored security cameras to secure his property, belongings, to help insure his and AIRBNB guest's safety and for the prevention of major house rule violations, and AIRBNB violations such as but not limited to unapproved guests on the property and the destruction of property. I hereby agree that I have no reasonable expectation of privacy within the common areas of Mr. Martinez’s dwelling and waive any right to privacy expectation that I may otherwise have had.
I understand Juan's property has exterior cameras and two visible interior cameras only in the common areas. Interior recordings are no longer than 10 second snippets triggered by movement. I agree that and my party and I have no perceived privacy in all common areas (including the living room, dining room, kitchen and connected areas) of the home. I consent for the entirety of my party to all recording and agree that I have approved legal authority to consent on my party's behalf to the recordings and I am responsible for notifying them of this agreement prior to our stay. If recordings are deemed of no value in the protections listed in this section, they will be deleted promptly.
I understand that there is NO recording of private areas such as bedrooms and bathrooms. I understand Juan Martinez will NEVER intentionally or maliciously post any of the video, in part or whole, on any social media site or website for entertainment or marketing purposes. I understand Texas & Federal law permits Juan Martinez to install and use the cameras to protect his home and belongings. I also understand that I have no access, although completely visible, to any of the cameras or any of their footage. I will be responsible for any financial damages occurred to Juan Martinez and reimbursement of any legal fees and loss of wages in the event that a lawsuit is presented against him for any claim of a privacy law violation protected in this section.
13. HOUSE RULE VIOLATIONS. If you or anyone in your party is found to have violated any of the house rules, Mr. Martinez has the right to escort you and your group off the property. No refund or hotel or other accommodations will be made. You will be responsible for any fees associated with the removal of your party and property including any legal fees associated with the removal.
14. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to agree to this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before accepting. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Juan Martinez has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to agree to this Agreement.
5. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arms' length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
16. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
17. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation does not successfully resolve the dispute, then the parties may proceed to seek an alternative form of resolution in accordance with any other rights and remedies afforded to them by law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY BOOKING THIS RENTAL ON (URL HIDDEN) I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
I like to think of myself as a professional vacationer. I am from the beautiful city of San Diego, but now live part-time in Texas and San Diego. I am an artist at heart and my property, I think, shows it. I am a world traveler and have stayed in many AIRBNB's. I think this gives me a great idea on what guests should expect. I am also a photographer and many of images are hung on my walls.