One of a two-bedroom apartment in Crown Heights and just minutes from Prospect Park and the 2/3/4/5/C trains, my room is full of light and has plenty of space to escape to! Second floor walk-up with restaurants, bars and amenities just steps away.
-Queen bed, vanity, and plush leather chair fit comfortably with room for suitcases in an additional small room with private entry (generally used as a closet and shared storage area).
-An exposed brick wall gives the room a warm feel.
-Friendly neighbors on popular street that's close to laundry facilities with plenty of shops, restaurants and bars on the block.
-25 minute commute to Lower Manhattan, half hour commute to JFK and LGA
-Full bath (shared with roommate)
-TV with connected device (Netflix, Hulu, HBOGo, but no cable access)
-No real closet space, but several hooks and other additions for hanging clothes, coats, etc.
- Hello! It's lovely to have you. Please stick to these ground rules while you're enjoying my humble abode :)
- -It's likely that my roommate will be around while you're in town. Please be respectful of his space and don't use his room, even if he isn't in for the night.
- -Feel free to crank the air conditioner in your room, but remember to turn it off if you're leaving for more than an hour or so.
- -Please no extra guests beyond who's been approved through the app. If you need to have a friend crash with you while you're here, just let me know in advance.
- -Please be especially respectful of the furniture in common areas since most of the things outside my room are not mine.
- -Keep noise level to a minimum after 10pm, particularly when entering and leaving the building.