My place is close to the city centre, parks, and offers great views. A great space for couples, solo adventurers, families with kids and business travellers.
This comfortable home is located right in Golden, within walking distance of all amenities and 20 mins to Kicking Horse. Clean, convenient and very affordable, this 800 sq ft main floor unit is perfect for a group of 4 guests ready for a Rocky Mountain adventure!
Make yourself at home in this bright, comfortable main floor unit of our semi detached home. Located in the quiet family neighbourhood of Alexander Park in Golden and within walking distance of all amenities. During your stay, the basement suite of rooms is locked off and is NOT available to any other guests. It can be rented as a full unit sleeping up to 8 under the AirBNB listing Great Space for 8 Guests in Town.
Guests have access to the entire main floor of this comfortable semi-detached home which includes one private queen guest room (based on double occupancy), 2 private single guest rooms, one 4 piece bathroom, spacious living room, dining room and a full kitchen with everything you need to prepare and serve meals. The property is fully fenced and opens onto a beautiful landscaped mini orchard and garden with a koi pond and covered patio, BBQ and a 4 person hot tub for your private use. There is parking provided for 2-4 vehicles.
Общение с гостями
I like to meet and greet my guests upon arrival to answer any questions. Either my husband or I will do a hot tub check daily. Otherwise, unless we're shovelling snow or puttering in the veggie gardens you won't see us much! We are just a couple of minutes away and can be reached anytime by cell if you find that there is something you need that has not already been provided.
Другие важные подробности
Alexander Park is a great family neighbourhood that is close to everything you need including restaurants, groceries, shopping, parks, tennis courts, outdoor swimming pool and spray park, arena and Golden's Civic Centre, Rec Plex and Arena. The house backs onto the Rotary trail system that will take you along Golden's beautiful trail system that leads you by the Kicking River Horse and Columbia Rivers. More information about Golden and area can be found by visiting: (URL HIDDEN)
Smoking is NOT allowed inside the rental property. Please place cigarette butts in the container provided. Smoking of illegal substances is not permitted anywhere on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. NOISE: Quiet times between the hours of 11:00pm and 7:00am must be observed. Excessive noise and loud music will NOT be tolerated at ANYTIME. Please consider that you are staying in a residential area and be respectful of your neighbours.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 3-5 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Hot Tub: Hours of Use: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm [No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Use of plastic beverage holders must be used and are provided for your use. If broken glass is found in or around the hot tub area, you may be charged a fee for clean up and removal and any damage to the hot tub.
11. Toilets: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for damages.
12. Check Out Procedures: Cleaning charges may be applied if check out procedures are not followed:
a. Place all dirty dishes, pots and pans in the dishwasher and turn on
b. Place all dirty towels in the shower or tub in the bathrooms
c. Remove all food items from the refrigerator. Either discard in trash container or take them with you
d. Remove all garbage from garbage receptacles and place it in the square black bear-proof curb side garbage bin located outside
e. Remove all beverage containers (beer cans, pop cans, bottles etc.) and place in the round blue bin located outside
f. Remove all recyclable materials and place them in the square blue curb side recycling bin located outside
g. Turn off all of the lights
h. Make sure to remove all of your personal items, phone chargers etc.
i. Charges may result for late check out and excessive cleaning
13. Winter Storms/Avalanche Warning/Flooding:
No refunds will be given for Winter Storms/Avalanche Warning/Flooding. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or winter tires during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
С 06 октябрь 2017 - 09 октябрь 2017 минимальная продолжительность бронирования — 3 ночи.
У этого хозяина 125 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! I’m a self-employed graphic designer who lives in Golden, BC with my husband. We love it here, and enjoy down hill skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, golf, camping, kayaking and obviously gardening! We own both sides of this semi-detached property and live right next door. We deal with our guests directly – from key exchanges, to cleaning, to repairs, and anything in between. We hope that you will find everything you need to enjoy a comfortable stay in our fully furnished home, and if there is anything else you think you might need, from DVDs and board games to Crockpots, I’ve probably got it, don’t be afraid to ask! I’m happy to share a personal insight on what to do and where to eat, and all that is awesome about living the dream! I look forward to hosting you in our home away in Golden, BC.