This place is close to great views, bicycling, trout fishing, and hiking. You’ll love this place because it is small, quiet, romantic, reasonably priced, and next to a great trout stream. It is great for couples, solo adventurers, and furry friends (pets). You'll love soaking in the secluded hot tub while listening to the beautiful sounds of the creek.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors only
- Pet fee is one time $57 and must agree to pet rules
- 3 night minimum on Holiday weeks and weekends and $130/night fee
- Pull out couch in living room sleeps two additional.
- Wifi, Satellite TV, Gas Fireplace, Convection oven/microwave, hot plate, and refrigerator available.
- Firepit and split wood available from Main Cabin next door.
My wife and I like to travel and cruise. With 4 children and 5 grandchildren we also enjoy traveling to see them. We are very respectful of places we stay and appreciate those offering nice accommodations, because we ourselves offer cabins for which travelers enjoy their vacations.