Enjoy this 5 bedroom airbnb house near the strip/downtown with cable/wifi, multiple lounges + more! Perfect for 2 week minimum stays! This discounted rate is due to being a "FLOATING GUEST" listing [must be willing to move rooms as needed + willing to sleep on bed, bunk, airbed or couch on any given night depending on availability.] Many nights you may even be upgraded to private room! If you don't wish to be a floating tenant, you may book at regular rate. *Read Entire Listing B4 Booking
PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING PRIOR TO BOOKING.
As a floating guest, you are given a highly discounted rate due to your willingness to move beds/rooms as needed. While many nights you could be upgraded to private room [50+% discount!], there will be some nights you will be sharing with other travelers and/or moving to a different room or lounge depending on bookings. Due to being a floating guest, you must keep your luggage mobile and tidy. There are 5 bedrooms [4 of which are set up bunk-house style] + a garage lounge set up with new futon, recliner & airbeds for full nights.
This fun & cozy 5-bedroom home has a private pool & gazebo with outdoor seating, large kitchen and dining room, and 4 lounging areas. Set up kind of like a micro-hostel, you'll enjoy meeting travelers from around the globe with all the comforts of home. The house is centrally located within walking distance to several shops, restaurants, grocery stores & metro lines. Wifi, TV & parking included.
gazebo, tv lounge, fireside lounge, off-kitchen lounge, kitchen, dining room, laundry room, garage lounge, 2 common bathrooms, 2 bathrooms in master suites, strip-view balcony, & parking
Общение с гостями
Either myself or my on-site assistants will be available throughout your stay [if I am not physically there, I will be prompt at responding to any questions via text or airbnb].
Другие важные подробности
There will be onsite hosts present during your stay to ensure smooth experience, and a clean/safe environment for you and all other travelers.
*Please keep in mind that the pool may be closed due to weather or maintenance and is not a guaranteed amenity.
As a floating guest you must keep your belongings mobile and tidy since new guests may be checking into your room, or you may be moving to a different room, as early as noon on any given day. We offer a locked supply closet for any valuables.
This is co-ed housing - while we of course do what we can to ensure same-gender rooms, there may be times when the rooms will be coed. Keep this in mind before booking.
*The onsite hosts will be coming into the room after 1pm each day to prep for new arrivals. Since this is a shared room please ensure your belongings are tidy [in closets or under/on beds] by 1pm each day unless you consent to the onsite host doing this for you.
If at any time you decide you no longer wish to be a "floating guest" and want to book a room or bed - you may book at regular rate.
You must be reachable so that we can let you know when you will be moving to another room/bed.
If an assistant/cleaning position is available - I may offer additional discount if you desire helping with daily house cleaning during your stay.
As a floating guest, you are given a highly discounted rate due to your willingness to move beds/rooms as needed. While many nights you could be upgraded to private room [70% discount!], there will be some nights you will be sharing with other travelers and/or moving to a different room or lounge depending on bookings. Due to being a floating guest, you must keep your luggage mobile and tidy. There are 5 bedrooms [4 of which are set up bunk-house style] + a garage lounge set up with new futon, recliner & airbeds for full nights.
The other rooms in the house may be booked so while on some nights you'll be upgraded to a private room, some nights there may be up to 30+ people in the rooms & lounges which is all part of the airbnb adventure and meeting fellow travelers. Must be comfortable with this.
*There are no lockers, and doors only lock from the inside - however any valuables may locked in our linen closet if desired, just ask the on-site upon arrival [please note, the on-site will be the one to unlock and return items to you upon request, you will not be given a key]. We have a revolving door of guests and while we do have onsite hosts present to oversee, we do not have video surveillance, and advise you use the locked supply closet for peace of mind.
*Please take your sheets with you to your new bed each time you move beds
1. Be reachable via text or airbnb to ensure a smooth check-in, trip, and check-out. Inform us immediately if there are any delays to your check-in time so we can plan accordingly.
2. Be respectful to neighbors, hosts, other guests & the property
3. Quiet hours [10PM-10AM]; keep to a soft/low volume at these hours to respect neighbors & any guests sleeping.
4. Clean up after yourself [dishes immediately after use, trash put in bin, wipe down shower after use]
5. Communicate any questions/concerns/rule-breaking immediately to myself, or onsite host, so it can be resolved in timely manner during your stay
6. Smoking can take place in the back yard only.
7. No jumping/scaling the backyard wall for short-cuts, as tempting as it may be.
8. Do not open garage door at any time.
9. No unauthorized guests may enter the house without prior host consent.
10. No loitering in front of the house, please utilize the lounges, rooms or backyard to relax
11. As a floating tenant you must keep your belongings tidy and mobile at all times so that in the event we get a last minute booking, you or our onsite assistants can quickly move your belongings. May keep valuables in locked supply closet which only assistant onsites will have the key to.
12. Please follow posted pool rules
13. No "drunken/loud" behavior
14. Nudity only permitted in bathrooms, not in shared spaces.
У этого хозяина 390 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы